Trace

Your favorite Food/Restaurant or Beverage.

Maybe it’s a fast food joint that you love WAY too much. Maybe it’s a local hole in the wall. Maybe it’s a homecooked meal that grandma used to make every thanksgiving. Whatever it is, you have a favorite, especially down in the south where food is a religion.

My favorite is a family tradition where we drive almost an hour to this small little seafood place called Grady’s with some of the best fish and shrimp. It’s nostalgic, delicious and a great family experience every time.

• Upvote 1

It's a little joint with dim lighting, old Frank Sinatra sorta music, and good steak. It's so old fashioned that you don't get bread as an opening item. You get crackers and cheese. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Ch1man said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I heard that they have a Flea problem there. 👉😎🤘

Edited by Dark

Every weekend, I drive 8 miles after I get home from school and take my nap so I can visit this burger place in old orchard called epic burger. my mom takes photos of me eating on instagram and now i’m official e-married to the restaurant.

also giardanos deep dish pizza is the shit dude.

if you ever come to tucson go to eegee's. There is like 8 locations here but none anywhere else

1 hour ago, Hexaquan said:

if you ever come to tucson go to eegee's. There is like 8 locations here but none anywhere else

You live in Tucson? I went there last summer for my family's summer trip, we went all across Arizona.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trace said:

You live in Tucson? I went there last summer for my family's summer trip, we went all across Arizona.

ya i was born and raised here. Did you ever go to an eegee's?

10 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

ya i was born and raised here. Did you ever go to an eegee's?

No, we where there for less than a day. We arrived in the late afternoon, and left in the morning.

7 hours ago, Trace said:

No, we where there for less than a day. We arrived in the late afternoon, and left in the morning.

Where did you while you were here?

4 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

Where did you while you were here?

We ate some fast food for lunch, and some semi-fancy restaurant that I forgot the name of.

Biscuits and Gravy from Prices Barbeque House. Best food in Bama hands down. Too bad he sold his restaurant and now its an IHOP.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SuperrMatt said:

Biscuits and Gravy from Prices Barbeque House. Best food in Bama hands down.

I ate there once I think. It's in Auburn right? I personally love Dreamland barbeque, since you can get all across Alabama.

35 minutes ago, Trace said:

I ate there once I think. It's in Auburn right? I personally love Dreamland barbeque, since you can get all across Alabama.

yea, it's in Auburn. They closed down a couple years ago because they offered the owner 1 million dollars for the land. You live in Alabama?

54 minutes ago, SuperrMatt said:

yea, it's in Auburn. They closed down a couple years ago because they offered the owner 1 million dollars for the land. You live in Alabama?

Born and raised.

I really like Vietnamese food. If there’s a noodle bowl, I’m all for it. Springrolls + chicken + noodles = best combo

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, PotatoStyle said:

I really like Vietnamese food. If there’s a noodle bowl, I’m all for it. Springrolls + chicken + noodles = best combo

My parents own a Vientnamese/Korean restaurant, so I end up eating springrolls 5/7 days of the week. Sometimes it gets old, but I try to find ways to mix it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There used to be this pizza place in my town called jd's pizza, It was own by this muslim family and they made the best pizza pie i've ever had. I cried when they moved back to wherever they lived.