Sign in to follow this  
Stewie Griffin

A Wishing Scenario

(You have recently bought a new house with your loving wife and kids.Until you woke up and realized you didn't have any because you play on CSGO Defy servers.Why did i make this part?Because I just wanted to make fun of you.Ok the real scenario is after this sentence.)Lets say,You had the ability in the world to make three wishes,The only rules you cant wish for is for more wishes,you can not wished for a rule for more wishes to be broken,no loopholes whatsoever.What three wishes would you make?

*Please do not roast the hell out of me,I'm being ironic on the first part and i love playing on the DEFY Servers and don't hate it whatsoever.If you are a moderator/admin,Ill just delete that part if you want me to.

My three wishes is to be able to control time,Have infinite money and be immortal.

I would wish to be always be happy, not extremely happy, just in a good mood. I would also wish to have all my old friends and interweb friends to where we could hang out. Finally I would wish to never get tired of a certain song, it would always make me feel hyped, happy or calmed.

I would wish for Ben 10 motobike, Ben 10 vs Bakugan, and Ben vs Predator

I would wish for an infinite amount of cash and i would donate 1 billion dollars to every charity in the world every year. I would wish for my depression and anxiety to be cured, and I would wish for my dog to age at the same rate i do.

• Like 2

i would wish for their to be a loop hole and somehow get unlimited wished because you didnt rule out wishing for a loophole

3 hours ago, Blank said:

i would wish for their to be a loop hole and somehow get unlimited wished because you didnt rule out wishing for a loophole

isn't that in itself a loophole? paradox confirmed.

Also I'd wish for an atomic bomb, a hydrogen bomb, and a fire bomb.

• Upvote 1

I would wish for unlimited cash, Dr. Phil’s love and respect, and Immortality for me and Philly

Honestly, I would just wish good health to my loved ones and also wish I can see my family often, and a great relationship with the most loved one. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would wish for...

1. To be able to be Chill @ all times 
  2. To teleport in the blink of an eye, because sEKKOnds is all i need.
  3. The power of creation, so I could do really sweet things with it (someones down, hand them flowers or like $100. Tuition is beating my ass? Just pay it goofy)