Sign in to follow this  
Trace

Your favorite Family tradition/family memories.

Maybe you have some strange Christmas tradition where the person who finds the pickle on the tree get to open the first present. Perhaps you visit your strange aunt who feeds you expired rock hard nutter butters. Maybe it was watching a classic TV show late at night as a child. Whatever it is, you have to have some happy or strange family tradition or memories.

My favorite memory is going to my cousins shack they call “The eatin’ house” every year twice a summer for as long as I can remember. They’re so redneck and have these thick southern accents so you really can’t understand them, so you just eat their food and have a great time.

• Like 2

going to the florida panhandle to visit my redneck relatives and having thanksgiving dinner in a cockroach and bat infested shack that's right next to a railroad where the train flies by at 3 AM at mach 10 and 1000 decibels when I'm trying to sleep.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used to go to my dads house every summer so he could receive his end of the custody, and he used to live on a farm in the middle of the Pennsylvanian wilderness and he had a go-kart and 2 motor cycles and we used to ride them down the street and through the woods on the hunting paths. it was an amazing time.

• Like 2

Crying myself to sleep when I used to be as depressed and psychoactive as Syd Barrett on adderall. 

• Thanks 1

Listening to x in my car and seeing how fast I can go around a corner without flipping my truck :)

I always go to subway on Saturdays and Sundays in the mornings with my father because I barely hangout with my parents anymore because of the PC and I just like eating subway mini pizzas

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Connor said:

I always go to subway on Saturdays and Sundays in the mornings with my father because I barely hangout with my parents anymore because of the PC and I just like eating subway mini pizzas

Subway has Mini Pizzas?

16 hours ago, Puncake said:

Subway has Mini Pizzas?

Some subways do

d57b9b5591420692e457f072891ff130.com

like this