Shiver

Long Time Since ive been Here...

Hello Guys , its glad to see that this server is still going and most of the people here may not remember me but I looked at the Staff list and it has changed greatly since ive resigned as Lead Admin on JB . If you haven't connected the dots if ur one of the ogs from when Krim , Weasel , and others were staff then u most likely wont know me . Im Cozy , I spent a lot of time on this server and it was amazing , I encourage everyone to play JB because you will have a fun and great time . Its nice to see that you are still Staff though @Hoodini , your one of the only ogs i remember . I remember u were a Senior Mod i believe when i was Lead Admin and you certainly have made me proud . Anyways its nice to catch up and see all these new faces .

-Kind Regards, 

Cozy(Shiver)

P.S. : I made this account because i forgot my password to the Cozy one and im too lazy to figure it out or change password. xD

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hey cozy. Btw mark might be able to see what your password was if you ask him. 

Edited by Seven

Ay, welcome back. It’s been a while!

Hey Cozy, welcome back it is always nice to see someone return who has been mia.

59 minutes ago, Seven said:

Hey cozy. Btw mark might be able to see what your password was if you ask him. 

I'm not able to see any password. I can only change a password, there is no way for me to recover a forgotten password. However I rather not change a password as a member can easily use the forget your password option, found on the login page. This would email them a reset link and allow them to set a new password. 

You came back? Sheeeeeeeeit

Also, spaces before punctuation. Why?