Zach S

Your Favorite Class You've Ever Taken?

I believe that all of us DEFY people have been to school, so we all have, or have had a favorite class. For me it was World History Freshman year because my teacher was hella nice and let us do whatever we wanted after he was done teaching. What is your favorite class you've ever taken?

• Like 1

Elementary: 3rd grade reading, it’s one of the most clear early memories in my head, and it was great. Middle School: 7th grade Spanish. My teacher was a close family friend, and was really level headed and quite funny. High School: Junior Rehtoric. I love doing speeches, I always have. This class me perfect that very important platform of speaking.

1 hour ago, spicyravioli said:

film.

Such a Chad word

Probobly Fucking recess 

Precision Manufacturing With Mr. Puiia. Such a great class with an even better teacher. it was metal working, welding and a little bit of drafting. Mr Puiia is the best teacher i have ever had. He taught us about the US production in ww2 and how they pumped out a lot of planes out of factory really fast then he said "Take that ya Japs". A kid told him, "why can Helen Keller drive? Because she is a woman" he started laughing and said he had to tell his wife that one.

Edited by Hexaquan

My English 9 class was the fucking bomb. It was my freshman year and it was also my English teacher's first year teaching. He didn't do a great job at first, but he was such a great guy. Now I'm in my Junior year, everyone in the school loves him, he is the head of the year book team and runs multiple clubs. Too bad I don't have time to talk to him anymore, he liked me a lot and there really isn't anyone else in the school who is like him, except my Physics teacher who is basically him but almost just as cool. Wish I could join some of his clubs, but SAD and me trying not to run into certain people prohibit me from doing so.

imma be honest with you chief, senior exemption, you go home, wank off (obviously not in November) but it's lit when you get to leave early and see those plebs watch you leave with your lambo.

• Haha 1

8th grade spanish because the teacher was bad asf and there was one of the baddest girl of that school in that class

• Like 1

8th grade Social Studies gotta say all we do is play games on our laptops

• Haha 1

On 10/31/2018 at 3:02 PM, Puncake said:

Probobly Fucking recess 

I feel that frfr