Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Since we can't organize a single event it seems *cough HALLOWEEN MOVIE NIGHT cough* we're gonna have a non-verbal roast right here.

 

I'll start it:

 

 

@Dark you look like a sleestak CxpG.gif

 

 

and you're socks are stinky

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hank shut up your crosshair placement is so bootycheeks i cant tell if im looking at (2016) powerpuff girl ratings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ch1man said:

hank shut up your crosshair placement is so bootycheeks i cant tell if im looking at (2016) powerpuff girl ratings

 

You can insult me but you leave powerpuff (2016) out of this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@spiccyrabioli u live in the trahs city ohoi.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@pr0fs currybomb not even gonna make soundcloud top 100 😤

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, dre said:

@pr0fs currybomb not even gonna make soundcloud top 100 😤

im mad hurt rn words cant even express it

 

welcome to your track

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, pr0fs said:

im mad hurt rn words cant even express it

 

welcome to your track

 

59 minutes ago, dre said:

@pr0fs currybomb not even gonna make soundcloud top 100 😤

I need this song right now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dre you look like that one Christian kid that would get kicked out of class for looking up porn on accident

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, pr0fs said:

im mad hurt rn words cant even express it

 

welcome to your track

I got you let's hear this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Connor said:

@dre you look like that one Christian kid that would get kicked out of class for looking up porn on accident

if you don’t get your 10 year old voice, receding hairline, your “im silver 2”, your eminem destroyed all rappers with kamikaze, your i was born in the wrong generation, your i take dick in the butt but it’s not gay bc it’s recreational, your my dick small but my ass hole big, your kiss makes actual good music head ass out of here

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blank said:

if you don’t get your 10 year old voice, receding hairline, your “im silver 2”, your eminem destroyed all rappers with kamikaze, your i was born in the wrong generation, your i take dick in the butt but it’s not gay bc it’s recreational, your my dick small but my ass hole big, your kiss makes actual good music head ass out of here

3 words gay with dre (and that's a rhyme)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Connor said:

3 words gay with dre (and that's a rhyme)

can’t believe you’re gay

thought you had a bae

but hey TREYWAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@dre with that ye ye ass haircut

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle said:

shut your silly ass up you have trisomy on 21 cause you said that. chromosomes are sex, autosomes are genes, get it right. @Puncake

@pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzleDID I ASK FOR YOU FUCKING INPUT? NO I DIDNT SO GET YOUR "I dont have a mic"  SWITCHES ME TO CT CAUSE YOU"RE A BAD ADMIN OUTTA HERE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Seven said:

@dre with that ye ye ass haircut

 

getcho ‘florida man’ goofy ass outta here before you end up on the news doin some goofy shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Connor said:

3 words gay with dre (and that's a rhyme)

 

7 hours ago, Connor said:

@dre you look like that one Christian kid that would get kicked out of class for looking up porn on accident

boi if you dont getcho no swearing on my christian minecraft server lookin ass, yo ‘deditated wam’ soundin ass outta here. goofy ass, you the type of dude to walk down to the hood and tell them to speak proper english, you the type to call someone the same age as you kid on cs because you’re 6 months older. i bet you kiss girls nerd 🤓.

@Connor

Edited by dre
kamikaze was trash my guy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Connor your Aunts hot tub looks like a deformed peanut and your nipples look like my blind dachshunds eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone go in on connor now

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Blank said:

can’t believe you’re gay

thought you had a bae 

but hey TREYWAY

I didn't say I was gay
you like money you sound like a jew
sorry I went to far
gtfo of here ur frags are subpar

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Connor said:

I didn't say I was gay
you like money you sound like a jew
sorry I went to far
gtfo of here ur frags are subpar

ol roses are red violets are blue ass poem

trying to rhyme about jews but you are one

talking about frags but you can barely use nades

i would finish that last bar but it left me afraid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dre said:

ol roses are red violets are blue ass poem

trying to rhyme about jews but you are one

talking about frags but you can barely use nades

i would finish that last bar but it left me afraid.

stfu you're only s4
your mic quality is pretty poor

hey weren't you asking about the door

btw the exit is left down that corridor

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Connor said:

I didn't say I was gay
you like money you sound like a jew
sorry I went to far
gtfo of here ur frags are subpar

and whats this supposed to be?

if this is what you call a rhyme you better flee

someone like lil pump does better and he’s always on LSD

first two lines didnt even rhyme

so stop before i fuck you blind

 

no homo btw

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2018 at 9:28 PM, Trace said:

 

I need this song right now.

 

On 11/6/2018 at 9:08 PM, pr0fs said:

im mad hurt rn words cant even express it

 

 welcome to your track

profs wtf you have a song i need this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy