dre

the day i dipped

so basically

i’m retiring really really soon and i just wanted to say bye. i made so many memories with you guys since i joined the clan in summer ‘17 and while i’m not str8 up leaving like the other half of the dynamic duo (@flacid shell), dre day is over, and my time being admin is pretty much over. to mention some of my fav ppl thank u @pr0fs for being the chillest dude i’ve ever worked with in my life, @PotatoStyle for introducing me to osu and how to be a good admin, @Never Done and @Seven for harassing me to join defy, @Mark for being such a great guy to talk to (you keep it interesting c; ), yung @Trace for having the coolest AK skin i’ve ever seen still, and for just being amazing overall, @Bowie for carrying me in comp and being one of the best jb admins there are, @pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle for being the goofiest hoe to keep me up all night talking about stupid shit, @Krim for showing me how abusing admin for the greater good works, because he always looked out for the guy who died at the beginning of the course map, @Connor for being a hoe, @Dark for being a major hoe, maybe one day you’ll become a model citizen ;( , @Puncake @Hank_Hell @Foxtrot @spicyravioli for the late night conversations, @Clyde for being the most dependable bot i’ve ever seen. i know you’ll always have my back dude. i’d like to thank @Zach S for being the only TA other than @Trace who i’d approve of becoming defees greatest ttt admin, and @daddynoscope for being the father figure i never knew i needed.

@Zarak frick u dirty hacker, have fun w ur cwb

@Ninja maybe one day you’ll come back, plz get not banned

all in all, i love all of you, i love our memories, and any of you can hit me up on discord, steam, probably instagram (because everyone already knows what i look like and where i live smh) and yeah, byeee.

mixtape droppin 2019 look out for it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 7
  • Upvote 3

T-T Dre plz no. ❤️

• Sad 1

love you Dre wishes only the best for you and your family.

• Like 1

Just hop on every once in a while, fella and I'll be pleased.

• Like 1

Luv you dre. ❤️ Going to miss seeing you on the server :( 

• Like 1

I welcome you to the retired(retarded) admin club

• Thanks 1

Thanks for being my favorite African American Jamaican-Native American-Irishman. illy full homo, don't tell blank

Edited by Dark
TIL Dre isn't as black as I thought he was
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll miss you Dre. I hope you hop on every once in a while so we can catch up :(

Just do what I do. Offer nothing beneficial to the clan and get on every once in a while to fuck with people. SEe ya around

• Like 1

Am gonna miss you laddie, it’s been fun with you and the others on JB, and I won’t be the same without you. Wish me luck on the war.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for all the time you set aside for the server, since I know server hours aren't easy. Glad you stayed for as long as ya did, you were a big help to the staff team and clan in general. Good luck in whatever interests you right now. Ofc, we'll see each other around my guy. ❤️

• Upvote 1

finally

• Haha 2

Sad to see you go, but if it’s for the best for you, I’m happy for you. Just hop on every now and then to say hi.

• Like 1

Umm. So. Yeah. I didn't know you too well my dude, but I'm sad to see a member gone, whether admin or junior member. I recall you were real chill last time we played, last week I think, some time. Either way wherever you're going, whatever happens just know you're always, as you do know, welcome back, unless it's @Dark we don't hold grudges. (yes dark, I'm referring to JB math when I killed you for something you did 3 days earlier.) See ya around man.

FUCK, one less admin to help me absorb the toxicity on TTToxic. Why daddy dre

• Upvote 1

things are gonna be mad different without ya. come back soon ❤️

• Upvote 2

dang bro, too soon but everybody got their own things to do man. Wish you all the best son, you're the best son any father could ask for.