Carnage

Event Idea

I think that a fun event that like one saturday everyone gets a partner and we do a big double elimination 2v2 tournament, use the maps dust 2, inferno, and cache, terrorists pick a site at the beginning of the game and can only go there for the game

1st: 5000 credits

2nd: 2500 credits 

3rd: 1000 

4th-5th: 250 credits

Edited by Carnage
  • Upvote 13

I say every other Saturday, or even just once a month, because that's a lot of credits that we have to get from somewhere.

@Trace i will be trying my best to farm up the credits and talk to big credit holders like profs and lax, i mean once a month is what i meant by one saturday, i think it would be a fun thing to do as a community but if you think it’s a good idea just upvote it and if not downvote it and maybe we will get to do it 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Trace said:

I say every other Saturday, or even just once a month, because that's a lot of credits that we have to get from somewhere.

wait so all events were paid for by the community members?

@Blank some not all, like the hide and seek one bowie and incite gathered credits and i donated 1000 to it, but unlike theirs defy members can win mine 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Blank said:

wait so all events were paid for by the community members?

That or Mark, I think. I mean, where else would it come from?

i am going to try and message mark to see if he will support this even if i get enough upvotes on it

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Trace said:

That or Mark, I think. I mean, where else would it come from?

mark can spawn in credits?

9 hours ago, Blank said:

mark can spawn in credits?

No, he just rigs the raffles and racks up a ton.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Carnage said:

he is joking, yes mark can spawn credits

I don't believe so.

yes, can we include assault though. It is such a great map. 

8 hours ago, Trace said:

I don't believe so.

plugins are individually put in servers so he has access to everything it's just a matter of enablta comnand, unless he has someone else dointhis server things

17 hours ago, Hexaquan said:

can we include assault though. It is such a great map. 

hexa i honestly would but we are gonna do active comp maps only

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Carnage said:

hexa i honestly would but we are gonna do active comp maps only

but me and bowie on assault would be the best team easy. I used to q assault only

On 12/3/2018 at 8:12 AM, Carnage said:

I think that a fun event that like one saturday everyone gets a partner and we do a big double elimination 2v2 tournament, use the maps dust 2, inferno, and cache, terrorists pick a site at the beginning of the game and can only go there for the game

1st: 5000 credits

2nd: 2500 credits 

3rd: 1000 

4th-5th: 250 credits

Two suggestions

1.) make it so T's pick the site at the start of each round, whenever i play 1v1's or 2v2's with friends this is how we do it and its way better than being limited to one site the whole game

2.) I dont know if it would be good but having the teams drawed at random might make it interesting to try and prevent stacked teams

And a question

1.) Can i bring a friend thats outside of defy?

another idea could be you pay 100 credits or something to get into the tournament to pay for the prize pool if mark cant spawn them in

How is this supposed to work, are we going to make local servers that people can join in for the 2v2's? Or just use the Defy servers for the current Saturday that this event will taking place? Also, I kind of agrees with @Hexaquan on some of the suggestions he made, it would be fun to make a random drawing for the teams on the people that participate. Lastly, I think that is a lot of credits to give people for getting 1st, 2nd, etc. (Unless the prize pool is split between the team that has won said place).

EDIT: I've also noticed that this has actually been done before on this server, and they gave Bronze VIP to first place????

Edited by Scatta
  • Upvote 2