Trace

Battle Royale

What's your thoughts on CSGO being free, and the new Danger Zone?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MSWS said:

I'm actually super excited for this new gamemode. I literally just tried playing CSGO and noticed that it was downloading a new update. So I just googled the changelog and was astounded at the drastic changes that Valve has implemented with the game. Honestly I'm just happy that CSGO keeps on getting updated. Now, if they removed the defuse / hostage (albeit I don't care too much about hostage) maps / servers, then yes I would very much be against this update. However, it seems that we're just getting more and more stuff, and nothing is being taken away (at least for now?). You don't have to play the new gamemode, you can if you want.

Good luck and have fun.

Source

TLDR; Can't wait to try it out. I'm downloading the new update right now.

As to my actual thoughts...

I think it's a new angle that Valve is trying out for CSGO. I highly doubt that the majority of people will purchase the prime status. I don't really feel cheated that everyone else can now play, at least those that have already purchased CSGO (I forgot how much it was honestly) get prime status for free. This will however most definitely create a huge hacker issue, with alts being completely free. So it might be essential to have Prime without having a 99% certainty that you'll run into a hacker.

So far, from what I've played the battle royale game mode isn't that bad. I'm kinda cheesed about CS:GO being free, cause there are going to be so many hackers now.

From what I've heard only the Battle Royale will be free, and every other gamemode would need to be paid for, but I like my loyalty pin :D 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle said:

So far, from what I've played the battle royale game mode isn't that bad. I'm kinda cheesed about CS:GO being free, cause there are going to be so many hackers now.

But if you have prime, it will keep zara- I mean hacker alts from playing with you.

22 minutes ago, pr0fs said:

From what I've heard only the Battle Royale will be free, and every other gamemode would need to be paid for, but I like my loyalty pin :D 

Damn, I thought that Jewie could come back and we could have some undercover vists from Zarak. EDIT: You can play all gamemodes, you just can't get skins from playing.

Edited by Trace
Profsy Boy was wrong
  • Sad 1

Its a decent game mode. but seeing as you cant play csgo for more then 5 min if you have an amd gpu its pretty fucking stupid. oh and all the defy servers are broken but at least people are playing on jb.

• Upvote 1

Considering it messed up the servers, it can eat shit and die.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just to clarify, all gamemodes in CS:GO come with the free version (which is the only version). It will probably take a bit of time for all the CS:GO servers to update to accommodate any of the changes that the update brought (as well as the bugs and differences). I personally hate the new underwater overlay, and I hope it gets reverted as soon as possible. And just because I like screaming into the dark some more, I also believe that players should be required to actually purchase CSGO (or in this case prime status) in order to access the Competitive mode. But perhaps this is already basically a thing? I'm not entirely sure how prime account status works, so fingers crossed it'll all work out in the end.

Honestly, it's pretty good.  The game mode itself is alright, the best part is probably the fact that CSGO is now free.  I mean.. RIP anyone without Prime and below MG but this should mean a lot more new players.  Hopefully with this the Valve team will spend even more time on the game for stuff like switching to new gen engine, better anti-cheat, and a new operation.  Overall it's just got me excited for future commitment to the game from Valve.

Not happy about it being free but battle royale is a lot of fun and I think it's executed very well. I also like how the matches are short, because in games like PUBG I dislike how long it is and how much waiting around there is.

In all honesty I think this update will go good for about 2 weeks and then the game with go downhill with alot more negative reviews slowly killing the game further than it already is due to its hackers and smurfs.  The game will be an absolute hell in nonprime matchmatching even worse than before driving away any chance of new players who dont want to purchase the prime status.  This update with the free part will also bring more people to be playing communtity servers along with more hackers or trolls joining. So I this new csgo will bring a harder job for community admins. 

I want my money back. I dont want the pin, i's worthless, it's like getting a gold star for your senior year of college. "You passed!!! You're not going to ever make any money again, but here! A GOLD STAR!" fuckin valve, #fuckgabensgapingasshole

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

I want my money back. I dont want the pin, i's worthless, it's like getting a gold star for your senior year of college. "You passed!!! You're not going to ever make any money again, but here! A GOLD STAR!" fuckin valve, #fuckgabensgapingasshole

lol its 15$

25 minutes ago, Blank said:

lol its 15$

HEY! I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A POR.... a... umm... I could have bought a thing with that money..! yeah! that's right, a THING!

4 hours ago, Assassin said:

HEY! I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A POR.... a... umm... I could have bought a thing with that money..! yeah! that's right, a THING!

I could have bought a Brazzers memb-oh shit um...i mean...Fuck it.I could have bought A hentai collection full of magazines and sex dolls.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Assassin said:

it's only 15$ though 

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Blank said:

it's only 15$ though 

A girl walks into the police station to file a report of a rape, looks at the booker and says, "I got raped, can I file a report please?" 

Booker looks up and says "you got raped? what's the big deal?"

The girl is shocked! How could anyone say such a thing! She looks at the booker and says "I lost my viriginty to a man I don't even know! How is that not a big deal?!"

The booker, with a bored and tired look, looks at the girl and say calmly, "It's only your virginity. What's the big deal?"

Moral of the story, it's 15$ I won't ever get back, I may make money somewhere else, but that money will never be made up. I stand by my case. #fuckgabensgapingasshole 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

A girl walks into the police station to file a report of a rape, looks at the booker and says, "I got raped, can I file a report please?" 

Booker looks up and says "you got raped? what's the big deal?"

The girl is shocked! How could anyone say such a thing! She looks at the booker and says "I lost my viriginty to a man I don't even know! How is that not a big deal?!"

The booker, with a bored and tired look, looks at the girl and say calmly, "It's only your virginity. What's the big deal?"

Moral of the story, it's 15$ I won't ever get back, I may make money somewhere else, but that money will never be made up. I stand by my case. #fuckgabensgapingasshole 

you'll obtain more than those 15$ 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Assassin said:

sell your skins nerd, realistically, you were never going to get that money back because you have more than 2 hours of playtime and have owned the game for more than 2 weeks.

On 12/6/2018 at 5:28 PM, Trace said:

What's your thoughts on CSGO being free, and the new Danger Zone?

i personally like the idea. csgo is a solid game, and now its going to gain a bigger playerbase, you’ll be able to play with more friends because its free now, and while there’ll be more hackers for like, 2 weeks, i trust valve will take care of them because i’ve noticed that they’re usually really good at listening to the community.

as for danger-zone, i actually love it. its the only battle royale game i can run on my laptop, its got its own unique aspects, and it still feels like csgo. i’ll play it a lot. 

tbh this whole update is about to get me back into cs, because i was about to only play league. also zarak is (allegedly) going cold turkey on cheats bc he doesnt wanna get ip banned 🤣

Spoiler

cb148162b43db73a4ef4092ea9826d22.jpg

On 12/9/2018 at 9:57 AM, dre said:

sell your skins nerd, realistically, you were never going to get that money back because you have more than 2 hours of playtime and have owned the game for more than 2 weeks.

i personally like the idea. csgo is a solid game, and now its going to gain a bigger playerbase, you’ll be able to play with more friends because its free now, and while there’ll be more hackers for like, 2 weeks, i trust valve will take care of them because i’ve noticed that they’re usually really good at listening to the community.

as for danger-zone, i actually love it. its the only battle royale game i can run on my laptop, its got its own unique aspects, and it still feels like csgo. i’ll play it a lot. 

tbh this whole update is about to get me back into cs, because i was about to only play league. also zarak is (allegedly) going cold turkey on cheats bc he doesnt wanna get ip banned 🤣

Hide contents

cb148162b43db73a4ef4092ea9826d22.jpg

Is that THE zarakattack

• Like 1