Last Updated: February 23, 2021
- Join on an alt account, One account per player. (Alt Accounts)
- Spam in any way. (Chat/Voice/Game Spam)
- Abuse any commands. (Command Abuse)
- Troll/Harass any player. (Trolling/Harassment)
- Use discriminatory slurs, hate symbols, etc. (Discrimination)
- Tell staff to take any sort of action or argue about rules with others. (Mini Modding)
- Leave the server after breaking a rule. (Avoiding Punishment)
- Provide info to alive players while dead. (Ghosting)
- Continue doing something after being told to stop. (Common Courtesy)
- Use any exploits. (Exploiting)
- Delay the round. (Delaying)
- Use a voice changer or different pitch to annoy others. (Voice Changer)
- Impersonate other players within the community. (Impersonation)
- Use an inappropriate name. (Name Violation)
- Use the wording of a rule to be borderline breaking that rule. (Loopholes)
- AFK tracked playtime or afk for credits. Join the spectator team when afk. (Farming)
- Use any third party software such as hacks or bhop macros. (Hacking)
- Threaten to DDOS the server or anyone else. (DDOS Threat)
- Reveal personal information of others. (Doxxing)
- Knowingly provide a false statement to an admin. (Providing a false statement)
- Staff may take action on a case by case basis.
- Staff commands should only be used for a valid reason.
- Fun commands for fun rounds may be used only when the majority of players agree to it.
- Staff status cannot alter gameplay. Example: KOS is called on a staff member and they respond with “If you kill me I will slay you.” that would not be allowed.
- Abuse of any kind may result in being removed from the team. Please submit staff complaints here.
Click Here for the Extended General Rules