Sign in to follow this  
TheRealMagnifier

[Denied] I'd like the glitch fixed

This glitch is soley for TTT. Ok, so if you're dead and you go into spectators it reveals that you are dead. I find this broken when you're in a 1v1 situations, and if the guy goes to spectators the innocent will know he is last. Therefore, I think this should be fixed or removed. You could fix it saying that you're still alive when you go into spectator, or  if  you can make it so only staff can send players to spectator. I'd like this to be fixed promptly!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheRealMagnifier said:

This glitch is soley for TTT. Ok, so if you're dead and you go into spectators it reveals that you are dead. I find this broken when you're in a 1v1 situations, and if the guy goes to spectators the innocent will know he is last. Therefore, I think this should be fixed or removed. You could fix it saying that you're still alive when you go into spectator, or  if  you can make it so only staff can send players to spectator. I'd like this to be fixed promptly!

This is in the game itself it removes you from the leader board putting you into spec. Cant really be fixes in my opinion.

if the guy switches to spectator, the round ends anyway

i probably don't understand your suggestion though

Edited by drac0
I'm illiterate :(

10 hours ago, drac0 said:

if the guy switches to spectator, the round ends anyway

i probably don't understand your suggestion though

Say there is three people left, the traitor kills one of them and doesn't ID the body. The innocent can not KoS the traitor. If the person that died goes into spec, the inno can see that, and then kos the traitor. That is what Mag is trying to say I'm pretty sure 

• Upvote 1

so basically block the ability to go into spectator if your body isnt id’d