Sign in to follow this  
Assassin

Town of Salem Game Night

So while playing on DEFYcraft I thought of the idea of hosting a Town of Salem game night. Not sure when though I think sooner rather than later but that's up to ya'll. Anyone interested? @Zach S @spicyravioli @Connor @Ch1man ???

Edited by Assassin
  • Upvote 4

We already do Town Of Salem everyday. It's called "TTT with No Admins."

• Haha 1

I still need to figure out how to play, but sure I’ll play.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Trace said:

I still need to figure out how to play, but sure I’ll play.

I'll try to do a run-down for a basic guide, basically you do your role and suspect who is acting like town (talking alot) and who is quiet (usually evils), You put your roles activities in your will (if you're evil don't do this), then N1-(Night One)N2 (Night-Two) for each night and so on until you find the evils. 

Edited by Ch1man
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Ch1man said:

I'll try to do a run-down for a basic guide, basically you do your role and suspect who is acting like town (talking alot) and who is quiet (usually evils), You put your roles activities in your will (if you're evil don't do this), then N1-(Night One)N2 (Night-Two) for each night and so on until you find the evils. 

Stop commenting in a way we can understand! Go back to autist chin instead of kinda intelligent chin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trace said:

Stop commenting in a way we can understand! Go back to autist chin instead of kinda intelligent chin.

>Intelligent

>Ch1n

Pick one

18 minutes ago, spicyravioli said:

>Intelligent

>Ch1n

Pick one

1 hour ago, Trace said:

I can be intelligent if I wanted to but I just don't choose to, whenever I hop on Defy I just choose to not use my head effectively and choose to relax, or whenever I'm playing games. However that margin of intelligence and autism is very noticeable when I don't use my head and when I use it because whenever I don't use my head, I legit don't think before I do things nor say. Defy is like a place where I can relax, shittalk with some people that I love gaming with.

Edited by Ch1man
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I'm up. 

Whens this gonna be going on? I have a ton of codes to give out for people to try it as well.

2 hours ago, Garfield said:

Data breach, bois.

We don't talk about that.