CheckYourCheck

[Denied] Supreme Chat Tag TTT

Posted (edited)

I think we should make the supreme tag in TTT Red and White alternating, I think It would look better and be look closer to it's listed price listing. Not 100% sure if we could change this or not but I think it would look good. 

Ex: [Supreme]

(red)(white)(red)

Thoughts?

Edited by CheckYourCheck

I think it represents the supreme logo well already. I feel like if we changed it as you suggested it will look more like the Canadian flag.

@Mark What about the "Senpai" tag. The light blueish grey looks pretty ugly, in my opinion, it should be like red or pink to make it stand out a little better. 

19 hours ago, pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle said:

What about the "Senpai" tag. The light blueish grey looks pretty ugly, in my opinion, it should be like red or pink to make it stand out a little better. 

+1 | I think more coloured tags as well would be pretty nice. A lot of just flat grey, even if they cost over 400.

23 hours ago, pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle said:

@Mark What about the "Senpai" tag. The light blueish grey looks pretty ugly, in my opinion, it should be like red or pink to make it stand out a little better. 

4 hours ago, Felix said:

+1 | I think more coloured tags as well would be pretty nice. A lot of just flat grey, even if they cost over 400.

Even the option to buy our own colours for tags would be a nice feature