Jump to content
Sahlt

[Denied] TTT Shop Favorite List

Recommended Posts

I have spoken about this in the past but i feel that even though there is the binds for specific items in the shop, I feel it would be better in the community of DEFY instead of making all these binds for different servers. It would make it better for all the new people that join the DEFY community and they wouldn't have any struggles with finding items in the shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Binds can be a lifesaver especially a healthshot or drop item bind. The best thing we can do is move the items around maybe move the most used items to the first two pages. If a player does not want to create binds they can simply type /buyitem c4 or /buyitem healthshot if they know the items name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mark said:

Binds can be a lifesaver especially a healthshot or drop item bind. The best thing we can do is move the items around maybe move the most used items to the first two pages. If a player does not want to create binds they can simply type /buyitem c4 or /buyitem healthshot if they know the items name. 

 

Is there a command for !locker that I can bind a key to quickly nab an M4 or MP5 (not binding sm_locker, but binding a command to directly give myself a weapon)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, reDrocket said:

Is there a command for !locker that I can bind a key to quickly nab an M4 or MP5

Nope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, reDrocket said:

 

Is there a command for !locker that I can bind a key to quickly nab an M4 or MP5 (not binding sm_locker, but binding a command to directly give myself a weapon)?

You would have to make a macro for it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Assassin said:

You would have to make a macro for it 

 

I'm gonna test and see if I can make one through the use of alias commands. I don't know if commands for slots will carry over into the SourceMod menu, and I don't know if having to use another alias command will mess something up (since I already use a script that forces left hand guns and right hand knives)

 

 

alias "lockerm4a1" "sm_locker;eq_slot5"

bind j lockerm4a1

 

 

And then just use slot8 for the next page

 

alias "lockerawp" "sm_locker;eq_slot8;eq_slot3"

bind k lockerawp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, reDrocket said:

 

I'm gonna test and see if I can make one through the use of alias commands. I don't know if commands for slots will carry over into the SourceMod menu, and I don't know if having to use another alias command will mess something up (since I already use a script that forces left hand guns and right hand knives)

 

 

alias "lockerm4a1" "sm_locker;eq_slot5"

bind j lockerm4a1

 

 

And then just use slot8 for the next page

 

alias "lockerawp" "sm_locker;eq_slot8;eq_slot3"

bind k lockerawp

Let me know if it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy