Pinky

Pinky's Introduction

I'm not really sure how to start this, but here I go!

My name in-game is Pinky, but my real name is Mitchell. I am 18 and live and grew up in rural Wisconsin.

I am currently finishing up my senior year of high school and enjoying my time with my amazing, supportive boyfriend.

I've always been into art and video games which naturally led to me loving graphic design. (especially since I'm bad at drawing)

I'll be going to college and majoring in graphic design come fall.

I currently work at a brewery.

I'm interested in video games, time with friends, traveling and photography, and exploring more of what the world has to offer me to grow as a person.

Might've gotten too philosophical at the end, but if they're are any questions about me I'd love to have a discussion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well nice to have you around, you seem really cool. Enjoy your time here.

• Like 1

Cool to see an actual gay person on DEFY for the first time (I'm bi btw). Welcome, its good to have ya. Hope you have a good ride here in our cult of personality. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dark said:

Cool to see an actual gay person on DEFY for the first time (I'm bi btw). Welcome, its good to have ya. Hope you have a good ride here in our cult of personality. 

@Felix is demisexual I believe, but yeah you’re right, I’m glad to see we’re having more diversity into the clan.

Posted (edited)

@Trace I honestly don't remember talking about it but yeah I am haha, I just say bi to avoid hate though.

Edited by Felix
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Trace said:

@Felix is demisexual I believe, but yeah you’re right, I’m glad to see we’re having more diversity into the clan.

Haha cool! You're not the first demisexual I've met. But for real I'm the first gay one?

4 minutes ago, Pinky said:

But for real I'm the first gay one?

I believe RedRocket is gay or bi, he said he wasn't straight but I didn't ask what he was past that.

2 minutes ago, Felix said:

I believe RedRocket is gay or bi, he said he wasn't straight but I didn't ask what he was past that.

Yea, I think he is gay too, but I can't be sure

6 minutes ago, Pinky said:

Yea, I think he is gay too, but I can't be sure

Yeah I try not to assume things, I've been wrong before haha. Anyways though, Welcome to the forums my guy. 

On 1/5/2019 at 12:54 AM, Dark said:

Excuse me

On 1/5/2019 at 12:20 AM, Pinky said:

I'm not really sure how to start this, but here I go!

My name in-game is Pinky, but my real name is Mitchell. I am 18 and live and grew up in rural Wisconsin.

I am currently finishing up my senior year of high school and enjoying my time with my amazing, supportive boyfriend.

I've always been into art and video games which naturally led to me loving graphic design. (especially since I'm bad at drawing)

I'll be going to college and majoring in graphic design come fall.

I currently work at a brewery.

I'm interested in video games, time with friends, traveling and photography, and exploring more of what the world has to offer me to grow as a person.

Might've gotten too philosophical at the end, but if they're are any questions about me I'd love to have a discussion.

You left out something

13 hours ago, reDrocket said:

Excuse me

You left out something

What's that? OH I'm sometimes a furry