Sign in to follow this  
NotSoFormal

Hello It is I, NotSoFormal, And this is my Intro to DEFY.

Posted (edited)

Hello dear user of DEFY,

I've been pretty active these past few weeks, mostly on TTT. I'm pretty known for my fun gags in the TTT server ;)

If you don't know what "gags" I'm talking about, I like doing TTT in a little different way,

I do RP a lot, and I like acting out a character in game.

If I am a Inno, I play as "the local idiot" often committing suicide after talking to another user. (of course I make it known no body else killed me)

*edit

(when I say "local idiot" I mean as in voice chat, people might misunderstand this and think I mean actual gameplay, I only act this RP out in voicechat and with other players agreement, so please understand I in no way mean anything like RDMind or anything lol ❤️)

If I am a T, I usually do a creepy voice and just act weird (all though, nobody can call KoS for it, it makes it a bit more funny with paranoia) 

If I am a D, I usually just act like a prison warden.

Then again I don't tend to do RPing on TTT useless I'm in a good "fun" mood, other than that I just play with a nice positive attitude, only sometimes getting salty lol.

If you have not seen my membership form,

*I am a 16 year old male currently in MN, USA.

*I play CSGO as well as streaming it every-now and then.

*I am pretty positive, but sometime you might pluck a cord or two too tick me off but it's nothing like hateful when I'm mad.

*I am an Irish/german American.... you might think "wait what?" but it's not too complex, My Mom is 100% Irish, My Dad is 100% german, I was born in MN, USA and lived in the U.S since although my father has been in the military so I've been literally everywhere in the U.S from 16 different states, along side being to Ireland twice to see extended family.

So please enjoy my introduction and hope we play on the TTT server together one day.

(yes I know my username is NotSoFormal, yet this is pretty formal lol.)

-Peace 

NotSoFormal, or you can call me Tobias :D 

❤️

Edited by NotSoFormal
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

A very formal intro, welcome to the clan, hope to see you around.

7 minutes ago, NotSoFormal said:

If I am a Inno, I play as "the local idiot" often committing suicide after talking to another user. (of course I make it known no body else killed me)

If I am a T, I usually do a creepy voice and just act weird (all though, nobody can call KoS for it, it makes it a bit more funny with paranoia) 

If I am a D, I usually just act like a prison warden.

Just... Don't do this. It sounds pretty annoying and there are plenty of people on the servers already who unintentionally play the "local idiot" role. Sorry if I sound a bit cynical but if you want to roleplay, play JB. TTT is definitely not the place for this. Doing this would just make people start to hate you.

Anyway, welcome to the DEFYcult. Hope you have fun here.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dark said:

Just... Don't do this. It sounds pretty annoying and there are plenty of people on the servers already who unintentionally play the "local idiot" role. Sorry if I sound a bit cynical but if you want to roleplay, play JB. TTT is definitely not the place for this. Doing this would just make people start to hate you.

Anyway, welcome to the DEFYcult. Hope you have fun here.

Totally I honestly agree, I think I should of phrased it better, I mean when me and like only five others are online, I talk to everyone in the server that is playing and let them known exactly what I'm doing, also when I say "local idiot" I mean like I use push to talk to make stupid jokes, It should a lot worse then what I mean, I play the TTT exactly like I should I just role-play the voice side of it ❤️  

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums my guy.

• Upvote 1