Sign in to follow this  
Trace

Unofficial 2018 DEFY Awards

2018 DEFY Awards  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sleep is for the smart and educated, so let me dedicate the next while to this. First Cat. is Most Improved Admin, this will be Admin that were in Admins in 2017 and have improved since then. Second Cat. Is Best TTT Admin, TTT was extremely popular this year, and there were many TTT admin because of that. Third Cat. is Best Jailbreak Admin, it may not have been as popular as TTT, but still had dedicated admins. You can only fit 3 questions in a post, so I will make two separate posts. Both of the polls will close on 1/10/2019 to have decisive results. 

34 minutes ago, Dark said:

What about best Murder admin? 

We won't go there...

I am glad to see that I am on there but it is somewhat stupid because I wasn't admin during 2018... I think @PotatoStyle was constantly doing everything he could, on the surface of DEFY, to do and make the servers better.  (though I wasn't around until the last quarter of the year). I am not belittling @Mark or @pr0fs because I like both of them as well, I am just pointing out that as a newer member, Potato was the one who I saw more often than the others. 

For TTT I was simply not on all that much during 2018 so I have no opinion one way or another so congrats pr0fs you got my vote.

I think due to the fact that JB wasn't constantly as cancer as TTT on a day to day basis is the reason why I simply had fun every time I was there. All the admins @spicyravioli, @pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle, @Bowie, and @Foxtrot were just chill guys. I knew and enjoyed my time with them more than people on TTT. In the beginning, it was mostly Bowie, I was always happy when he got on because I knew the server would just be a load of fun. Then, later on, November/December time, Rav, Pdizzle, and Foxtrot were always a blast to play with. I would truly have a great time when I was playing with any one of them, especially all of them at once. It's a foursome, what can I say.

Even though I have only been here for a few months, it's been the greatest CS:GO experience I have had since the game debuted and that's saying something because 1.6 was a shit load of fun too. All in all the server has definitely been one of my better experiences in any way for a long time. I can't wait to continue on with the community-wide shit-talking and fucking around because that's what DEFY is, not just rules and regulations but also fun and games sometimes. 

• Upvote 1

Would have to say Josh for ttt, he is on so much and although he is just trial I believe he would be great to have on ttt.

• Like 1