Trace

Relaxing music

With music being such a huge cultural impact in today’s world everyone listens to it throughout the day. Usually in the morning I listen to a number of different things changing constantly, right now it’s western/classic country music like Marty Robbins or a more mainstream artist like Johnny Cash. Now in the afternoon I listen to Rap, pop, experimental or anything that will get me through the day, but I’m not the biggest fan of rap, so it gets old for me quick. But at night I want to relax. I’ll put on some smooth jazz with some of my favorite artists being Bobby Darin, Dean Martin and of course the legend Frank Sinatra. I highly recommended those artists and the genre in general. Anyway, I was wondering, what kind of music do you guys listen to when you want to rewind and relax.

• Like 1

I find jazz and lofi to be very relaxing. Although a lot of lofi songs get boring very quickly since they all sound similar. Jazz is definitely my preferred since it mixes things up a little with the instruments. But in terms of relaxing they both get the job done. It’s really nice to just unwind to music that doesn’t go over the top. (Unless it’s a sick jazz solo, everyone needs to hear those)

• Like 1

Polka

moaning sounds

If you have never listened to Acid Jazz, I very much recommend it. 

I listen to soft songs like riptide, chasing cars, fast car, and somewhere only we know.