Sign in to follow this  
Hank_Hell

Can the Minecraft server get some love

Would post this in the Minecraft section but it won't let me post there for some reason.

It doesn't get as many people as the CSGO servers but we do have a dedicated community and a town that's been built up by a lot of people in the clan. Me, FSJAL, Spicy, Ch1n, Dark, Cheddar, Connor, and many others play on it all the time and we gotta good thing goin.

The only problem is the lack of support. I get that Mark and whoever else can edit it is busy but its hard to maintain the town we've been building when the only thing we can sell is certain types of wood logs that go for about a cent a piece and we need 65 dollars every day so the town doesnt get deleted.

We've talked about adding more misc items to the store like sand, feathers, things like this and Mark's approved of it but its been weeks and these things haven't been added so the town will most likely get deleted today or in the near future.

I'm trying not to sound bitchy but the server really needs some support. I have no idea how hard it is to add items to the store because I know nothing about plugins in minecraft but if we can get it done that'd be great and we'd all appreciate it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Yo I have played Minecraft for 5 years and have created servers and shops, I could help if you want with Plugins and everything like that

18 hours ago, Ender said:

Yo I have played Minecraft for 5 years and have created servers and shops, I could help if you want with Plugins and everything like that

Ask Mark if you want, but so far he's been trying to manage everything solo and that hasn't been working out the best as of late.

Yeah perhaps have some other folks help in running the MC server. Not everything has to be done by a single man. That way we can sell diamonds, gold, redstone, dark oak wood, lapis, feathers, iron, coal, obsidian, and other materials.

Definitely would be nice. I've been growing and cutting trees just to keep the town up. Selling my gold that's been sitting in a chest seeing no good use would make the server a lot more fun as I would get to go about having fun instead of worrying about the town getting deleted.

• Upvote 1