krit

well here we are again

For most of you im a new person but for some im a very familiar face, ive been gone for 2 years to pursue football and its been a crazy ride from the highest point now at my lowest ive ever been. 

Hey im Daniel or otherwise known as "krit" ive been apart of Defy since early 2017 but inactive till now, Im 17 junior in higschool i used to be a jailbreak nerd and a once former Admin. Ive been focusing on my football career for the past 2 years and have been a nationally ranked player with 17 Division 1 offers such as Georgia, Clemson, Oregon etc. One play is all it took. One play i tore my MCL ACL and tore my meniscus. One play that ruined my life long dream. Since then i have started a E-Sports organization with my friends and compete in CWL (Call of Duty World League) on our team we have been fairly successful with winning 3 MLG 2ks and getting a lot of recognition. I remember all the good and fun times ive had on Defy and thought id take a crack at it again feel free to add me always open to meet new people and make new friends. <3

https://steamcommunity.com/id/LvLKG/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Daniel Jimenez <3

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Being from Alabama I can understand how important Football can be. I'm not close with anyone who's received injuries that severe, but I can relate to not being able to do the things you love. I've heard a lot about you from the old members, and if you're like the Krit I've heard of, we're going to have a great time.

1 minute ago, Trace said:

Being from Alabama I can understand how important Football can be. I'm not close with anyone who's received injuries that severe, but I can relate to not being able to do the things you love. I've heard a lot about you from the old members, and if you're like the Krit I've heard of, we're going to have a great time.

<3

You are finally back krit nice to see you

2 hours ago, Ender said:

You are finally back krit nice to see you

Yuh baby 🧡

Keep your head up about football. I know that it seems like you won’t ever find anything to be that passionate about again, but you will. I’m looking forward to killing you on ttt some more as well ;).

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Josh said:

Keep your head up about football. I know that it seems like you won’t ever find anything to be that passionate about again, but you will. I’m looking forward to killing you on ttt some more as well ;).

Thanks broski ❤️

Must b nice “veteran member” :D wish I was cool enough for a tag like that :( go check out my intro 😘 

On 1/26/2019 at 11:57 PM, krit said:

One play i tore my MCL ACL and tore my meniscus.

oof, I was ready for the Preolympic Gimnastics team at my 16 but I broke my right clavicle and it end my dream too, I know that feel bro.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:57 PM, krit said:

Daniel Jimenez

And that is very hispanic, what are your roots?
Im Colombian :P

And good to have you back, maybe someday we see each other asses on TTT (if University gives me time again)

Nice to meet you hope to see you around 

Welcome back krit