spicyravioli

The Departure of spicyravioli

This may seem a bit sudden to some of you, but I've come to the realization that doing this kind of thing just isn't for me anymore. I simply don't get the same kind of enjoyment that I used to from playing JB and clans in general. I also need to start putting more focus into activities that aren't related to playing video games.

DEFY has been a fantastic clan to be in, one of the best out there, and before I leave, I'm just going to bring up some fellas that have made my stay more worthwhile.

@Dark - Buddee. Good lad with great ideas to move this clan forward, if you can get past the sarcasm. Known this man for quite some time now.

@Hank_Hell - Another buddee. Known for a while. Likes Norm MacDonald and Led Zeppelin. The ideal boyfriend for all you ladies out there.

@Fsjal, @Gucci_Sam, @Garfield, @Bahpomet - Funniest group of islamists you'll ever meet. And apparently I'm related to Fsjal now, so that's good.

@Ch1man - Dumb dumb that makes up for it by being a mathematician. Good lad.

@Holikwakkemoli, @Humding3r, @Yellow, @SuperrMatt, @Kheddar, @Puncake , @Bert - Group of fun fellas, known them since that other clan.

@Mark - Really a good leader, much better than some others I've experienced. Just maybe lighten the work load a little, hire some people to help your servers. There are those that can do it.

@PotatoStyle - Fantastic lad who somehow remembered when I used to get on the servers a while ago and helped me through my entire admin process.

@Trace - Marty Robbins enthusiast and assisted me in populating MG during my short-lived admin term for that server

@Connor - Silly fella but kept servers populated, not bad to have around

@Foxtrot, @Zach, @num3rical, @pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle, @Bowie, @incite, @Josh, @Assassin, @Niall_Ferguson, @dre, @Blank @Stewie Griffin - Another bunch of good laddies who made the servers playable

Farewell, and to anyone I may have offended by calling them "fucking ankle-biter" or telling them to "die, bitch" just know it was all fun and games. I hold no grudges or grievances toward any of you bastards.

I’m sorry that we didn’t get more time together and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, sir.

Goodbye man, you will be greatly missed. Good luck in life, and never stop being you.

For the time that I knew you, and that I played with you, you truly made the servers fun and enjoyable. Even when you fucked with a bunch of people we all understood it was fun and games. Thanks for everything you have brought to my Defy experience and the experience for many others. Sad to see you go but I wish you luck with wherever you end up. Love you bud! Come back every now and again, you hear me?

Gonna miss you, buddy. Hopefully, you can still get on MC often for your fellow Romanians.

• Like 1

Well this is sad. I will always remember you as one of the most funny overall best people I've had the pleasure of meeting on here. Even when you joined for a week while double clanning in 2017 your sense of humor was so different  and funny it just made you a blast to play with even a year after. We were lucky to have you while we did, I wish you luck on your adventures from here on our.

Sad to see you go, I hope that once you shift your focus on other activities that you can stop by once in a while :)

honestly we barely played together because i pretty much left as you started being active in the clan; but the few times i've seen you i bust a nut!

I'll miss you bb ❤️ ;(

Sad to see you go- again. But as long as you come back every now and then I'm good with you leaving. So yeah, come relax with everyone some time big guy.

17 minutes ago, PotatoStyle said:

Sad to see you go- again.

You're bringing Connor into this, in Ravioli's LOA of all things? That's in poor taste. Shame on you, PotatoStyle.

Spoiler

Sorry rav hope you have best luck 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dark said:

You're bringing Connor into this, in Ravioli's LOA of all things? That's in poor taste. Shame on you, PotatoStyle.

No, I'm talking about the first time Rav left me in the summer of 17 man. lol.

• Confused 1

Im gonna eat raviolis more often in your honor, you where one of the pple that makes me come to this community, soim real sad to see you go, but I wish you the best and hope to see you every now and then.

• Like 1

It's sad to see you go. It's been real fun playing with you and I hope you find some interest to continue with games a little. Hope you have fun with whatever you continue doing.