Felix

The origins of Defy names.

4 hours ago, Connor said:

3. My next name was "Jhaz" because I played TF2 on a jailbreak server and there was a guy named "Chaz" and we got friendly, and I changed my name and he never got on again after.
4. My next name was "Connor" because that's my real name.

5. My next name was "A Canadian Husky" which is because I play on this DarkRP server and there was a real furry named "A Russian Husky" and we were friends and I changed my name, and he never gave a shit. He never got on after.

It seems like people leave and never come back if you change your name to be like theirs. I'll keep that in mind. 

13 hours ago, Pinky said:

Jesus, this shows the influence of @Felix

My post got a like and a comment.

I don't think it's me, I think it's just the topic haha.

My first isername was LrGipod we started a clan called Large in like 2005 with like 40 members or so. I don't remember but all the good names were taken so I named myself after an ipod touch that was in my hand at the time. 

• Haha 1

I got my name from a VICE short film named "Mr. Happy" that i really enjoy. I suggest all of you go watch it, its very interesting and suspenseful. But yeah i basically copied it, other than that i am usually a pretty happy guy so i guess thats where it all came from

First off, not sure how I feel about you actually taking inspiration from Felix (Re:Zero is one of my favorite anime to date), but my names are no better.

1. My first ever IGN was FlipZero2655209, an Xbox generated name back in the early 360 days.

2. I was then Blindsniper900 (I thought it sounded cool, and I was 9 so what other name could I have chosen)

3. I then stole one of my best friends' names, vxjr, because I liked how simple it was. From that point on I decided that my names would forever be simple ones.

4. I became Ghxst.- which was the combination of two names of washed up aspiring R6 pros that everyone forgot about, "Ghost", and "Dot-" (I think they actually haven't played since late 2017)

5. I then changed to Ghxst (no punctuation)

6. After joining Defy, I proudly took on the clan tag, and now I am Defy | Ghxst.