Josh

Console error codes

It seems like on quite a few maps on the ttt server the console is just blasting error codes that make looking for BAD ACTION in the logs impossible. I have asked a few others and it doesn't seem to be client sided, it seems to be the same codes for everyone. I have compiled a few. I'm not sure how to address these other than having a map maker take out or change some of the things that are making the errors happen. I'm sure there are more, but here are a few from the past couple of days.

TTT_67thway_CSGO_v10_defy:

Error loading vmt file for decals/decalgraffiti056a

Error loading vmt file for decals/decalmetalspeaker0002a

TTT_gunkanjima_defy:

Attempting to create unknown particle system ' custom_particle_003

Attempting to create unknown particle system ' custom_particle_004

Attempting to create unknown particle system ' custom_particle_005

Attempting to create unknown particle system ' custom_particle_006

Attempting to create unknown particle system ' custom_particle_007

Attempting to create unknown particle system ' custom_particle_008

Attempting to create unknown particle system ' custom_particle_012

TTT_roy_the_ship_csgoport_v3_1_defy:

S_Startsound0 : Failed to load sound 'vehicles\airboat\fan_motor_idle_loop1.wav' - file is missing from disk or is invalid

TTT_Tumbleweed_v1_3_defy:

CMaterials : : PrecacheVars : error loading vmt file for models/props/cs_militia/floater_juice

Cmaterial : : Draw elements : No bound shader

TTT_Apehouse_defy:

Error vertex file for 'props_c17\furnituretable'

Edited by Josh
  • Upvote 1

I was sure it was only me because in game nobody else mentioned it, that being said most others who aren't staff don't look at logs all that often. I have had times where I thought it was a game problem, restarted it, joined back into the same map and my console was just unbearable. If @Mark knows how to remove said things from a map to discontinue the explosion of errors in console on the maps that would be great. If not we should find someone who can, because I can never see log output with the spam of errors.

In console type the following:

con_filter_enable 1

con_filter_text_out CMaterial 

The above should remove the majority of console spam. If con_filter_text_out CMaterial does not work then try con_filter_text_out "CMaterial" and for any other type of spam that is not CMaterial. Example if the spam begins with Attempting then type con_filter_text_out Attempting

Edited by Mark
Commands must be used in console
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mark said:

con_filter_enable 1

con_filter_text_out CMaterial 

The above should remove the majority of console spam. If con_filter_text_out CMaterial does not work then try con_filter_text_out "CMaterial" and for any other type of spam that is not CMaterial. Example if the spam begins with Attempting then type con_filter_text_out Attempting

Thank you for these commands. I have had these problems since I first joined Defy. You should probably publicize this more, since I'm sure almost everyone else still has this issue and makes it almost impossible to view logs on certain maps. 

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy