nohbddy

kos over un-id

change the walking ocer uni-id'd bodies to warning instead of kos, most of the time we dont see the bodies for those as innocents. ive walked out a door and turned left and there was a body to the right that i didnt see and was killed without any word and said "he walked over an un-id" been killed after which i have killed a t and sparta saw who killed josh and he decided to kill me because i was worried about the last t. 

• Upvote 1

I think the rule should state if you see someone actively walk over the body, then they can call a KOS, but if the body is in the vicinity of them and the person may not have seen it, they can call a high sus.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Trace said:

I think the rule should state if you see someone actively walk over the body, then they can call a KOS, but if the body is in the vicinity of them and the person may not have seen it, they can call a high sus.

Only issue is that the rule is extremely hard to define. It would mostly be situations of "You were right over it", "No I wasn't" etc. I think it should only be a high sus, and only a KOS if the body is fresh (still ragdolling/moving around a little)

It's a good idea, but it's very hard to put into practice. The ID rule overall is more of an all or nothing kind of thing.

If I recall this is enforced but not written as I remember one of the staff mentioning how the person needs a moment to actually ID a body rather than just kill them as soon as they approach it, which is something that has happened to me before so I do agree that this should be written as a rule

Generally players probably should be giving you a warning to id a body, however there are people that will just kill you if they see you walk past one. I don’t think a warning should be necessary though, just gotta be smart about the situation. People tend to not think things over and that’s very common behavior for majority of players.

• Like 1

I think a better course of action would be to mention it to them in game and get them to ID the body but know to yourself that they are now sus in your opinion, you can state that out loud or keep it to yourself as a side note, BUT if you see them ID a T body and completely ignore the ino body OR you see them look straight at the un-ID body and walk away that is more of an immediate high sus or KOS

Honestly I think it shoukd be a kos because if most ppl call kos if it is a obvious body and a high sus would make a map so much more T sided, I think jt should stay how it is.

can we change to high sus into the written rules? because that seems to be the issue and would be more fair in my opnion 

If I walk into a room where there are dead bodies all over the ground and one person standing them watching me as I walk in, I should be able to kill that person. If we change this to just sus, you are going to have a very t sided game.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Josh said:

If I walk into a room where there are dead bodies all over the ground and one person standing them watching me as I walk in, I should be able to kill that person. If we change this to just sus, you are going to have a very t sided game.

I agree completely with Josh. There are instances where a KOS and then killing that person is reasonable and should be allowed. However, if there is a dead body in the backyard of Apehouse and they just happen to walk over it... High sus them, mention it to them and see what their reaction is... It really depends on the case of what is happening...