Trace

Leaving DEFY

I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I just don't enjoy CS as much as I did in the past. I still love making posts on the forums, chatting in the discord, but I really should do something better with my free time. I may game every now and then, but for the most part I'm going to stop. I'll start using the forums less and less, but I'll drop by once and a while. I do want to give some shoutouts to some awesome people though.

@PotatoStyle: One of the most genuine, relaxed, and overall great guys I've had the pleasure of playing with on DEFY. If you haven't got to know him yet, I recommend you do.

@Felix: You may be new(ish) to the server, but you're really fun to play with that Morgan Freeman voice of yours, wouldn't be shocked to see you become a high ranked admin one day.

@dre: Was really nice to me when I came back, he was kinda the reason I stayed on DEFY. come back as admin.

@Seven: You were the only person on when I came back, if you hadn't of been on that one day I would've uninstalled CSGO again and never have come back.

@pr0fs: You populated TTT more times than I can count, thanks for all your hard work you put into the clan.

@Josh: Holy shit are you dedicated to TTT. Like 150 hours in such a short span, like Felix I wouldn't be surprised to see you be high ranked in the future.

@pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle @Foxtrot @num3rical @thejbfreaks: You guys are the heart and soul of the JB server, without you guys it would almost never be active.

@Mark: Without you I wouldn't of had all these great times on DEFY, thanks for every little update, thanks for being patient with our whining, thanks for everything.

@Assassin: Has a bigger dick than Cardi B.

@Niall_Ferguson: You don't have to worry anymore, I can't dox you. But thanks for staying up late and keeping "peace" on TTT.

@Bowie: I hope you get your PC working bud, you're like the Josh of JB.

@spicyravioli @Dark @Hank_Hell: You guys make me cry laughing, I know Spicy has passed on, but you guys made me laugh every time you were on the server.

@Connor: You may be the most misunderstood person here, give it a while and you'll be one of the most funny people here.

@Fsjal @Garfield: I know you guys hate each other, but I hope you make ends meet.

@Blank: Best E-girl on DEFY.

@Fedora_Lord: You were quite the funny lad M'lady.

I hope this doesn't come out as rude, I really love you guys and have had the best times, I just need to move on.

Who knows, I may come back this summer. No one knows what the future holds.

• Like 3
  • Sad 18
  • Upvote 3

Trace, you were the first member that I met and you told me I should become a member on the forums. You have put so much work into this clan and you will be missed. My hat is off to you.

6 hours ago, Trace said:

You were the only person on when I came back, if you hadn't of been on that one day I would've uninstalled CSGO again and never have come back.

;-;

God, some of the OG's are coming back, others leaving wtf dude. Can't do this to me... I hope you great fun with wherever you are going and whatever you do. Promise all of us you will come back and visit every once in a while will ya? ❤️ 

Edited by Assassin

Good luck with life Trace, I'll miss ya.  

Good Luck Trace, may your future be amazing and limitless. I will miss you!

You're one of the first people who welcomed me into the clan and got me really invested into it, sad to see you go but I wish you the absolute best. Make sure to swing back around every now and then.

i've played with you like 4 times but you're agreat guy! yes trace was catfishing everyone but i saw through it

• Haha 1

Hey trace... just before you leave... I need... well.. alexa needs to play you a song... okay?

Alexa, play Decpacito...

"Decpacito, by Luis Fonsi... Starting now"

Edited by Assassin

33 minutes ago, Blank said:

i've played with you like 4 times but you're agreat guy! yes trace was catfishing everyone but i saw through it

As my cousin you should know better

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Traceplz not like this i miss you so much already plz comr back im sorry i missed ur call i love you and i miss u hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

im gonna miss u a lot, don’t hesitate to hmu for anything :((

• Sad 1

u better come back trace ;( promise me that you'll replace connor in our competitive queue

• Thanks 1

It's sad to hear that you have decided to leave. It sounds like you will stop by once in a while and I hope you do, as you are a great role model for other members.

• Upvote 1

I’m not very good with goodbyes, so I don’t really know how to respond. But you really helped bring people together and assisted with making a community here. So for that, I thank you for all your effort. I hope you don’t end up leaving for good, but your absence on the servers will for sure be missed~ I get that people can’t be here for a long time but you really wish they’d stay, ya know?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PotatoStyle said:

I’m not very good with goodbyes, so I don’t really know how to respond. But you really helped bring people together and assisted with making a community here. So for that, I thank you for all your effort. I hope you don’t end up leaving for good, but your absence on the servers will for sure be missed~ I get that people can’t be here for ever but you really wish they’d stay, ya know?

I wish I could stay too, but I need to get a lot of stuff together and end this school year on a good note. Maybe if I can get all my ducks in a row I can come back this summer, I just hope you're still here when I do.

15 hours ago, Assassin said:

God, some of the OG's are coming back, others leaving wtf dude. Can't do this to me... I hope you great fun with wherever you are going and whatever you do. Promise all of us you will come back and visit every once in a while will ya? ❤️ 

I won't make as many stops as I would like since I'll just say "I'll do it tomorrow, I'm having fun why stop?". You guys are a blast to play with, but I need to focus on education, family and friends that need me.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

trying my best rn to fix it. calling evga to request to fix my gpu. alot of work just for them to fix it but hope to see you on once in a while. bye trace 

Cmon dude I just got on and I see this :( now I really won’t  know anyone and I’m too lazy to make new friends ;( play despacito

• Upvote 1

I ignore forums for 4 god damn days and look what happens! but in all seriousness I will miss you trace :( hope your future treats you well. (stop by as much as possible)

• Sad 1

goodbye, have a good life

i think i played with you one time :)