Mr.Happy

Happy got a job???

Many of you might be thinking, theres no way happy got a job...and youre right i havent gotten the job yet but the interview did go very well and i believe that im going to get it so soon yours truly will be making BANK (hopefully)

• Upvote 3

I’m just about in the same position myself, but I gotta get around to applying to places.

50 minutes ago, Blank said:

i work at popeyes 

Damn I just applied at KFC

• Downvote 1

i just started this job plowing sidewalks and wanna quit already ffs. oh well winters almost done just gotta push it to get my new pc. bout to work 10 hrs today ffs allnight

Edited by Bowie

I have had a intership for the past 10 years and that is gaming so due to that, I dont want to waste all the experience so no job for me but congrats on your job and remember csgo skins should be your #1 expense 

7 hours ago, Ender said:

I have had a intership for the past 10 years and that is gaming so due to that, I dont want to waste all the experience so no job for me but congrats on your job and remember csgo skins should be your #1 expense 

•  

i disagree there is this great online currency called v bucks and i think that would benefit him more