Flyte

What's your excuse for being silver?

Now I know a lot of us are silver.

But we shouldn't be SO quick to judge.

Personally for me, it's a mix of being comp banned and solo queueing. Not fun times.

What about you?

because I just got the game and theres no reason to play it competitively anymore. comparing csgo in 2019 means nothing. it's basically a glorified dick measuring contest. @Motion120

1 minute ago, Seven said:

I dont own enough skins

hAH, noob.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Because I’m bad. But also because I enjoy more casual play so I don’t comp enough to really improve my skill/rank. 

6 minutes ago, Dev said:

Because I’m bad. But also because I enjoy more casual play so I don’t comp enough to really improve my skill/rank. 

IMO you're pretty good, maybe it's a different story in comp tho

Because I don't try. 

And I have a gambling addiction with Office. Its always either a 50/50 of people who don't know how to play hostage maps or Office veterans/hackers (and the hackers are surprisingly rare to my knowledge). 

And an extremely unpopular opinion: I prefer Hostage gamemode to Bomb Defusal. You tend to have more fun when you play outside your comfort zone. And unfortunately now, Hostage has become my comfort zone, and my shitty Macintosh can barely run Cache at 10fps while it runs fucking Agency at a smooth average 100fps. Thanks Steve Jobs. 

Edited by Dark

i dont play enough, i also play with brain dead silver 2 friends so im forever stuck in silver. i went 52-17 once and still lost

• Upvote 1

Honestly Idk how tf I'm not silver I'm worse than 70-80% of players on jb/ttt

I'm not a silver, but I used to be really serious about competitive and that was the only game mode I played for the majority that I've had CSGO. Just the amount of stress and worrying that I had whenever I would lose a game or even think about deranking put me in a bad place and I knew I needed to step back and chill out. I would just like to say that it really doesn't matter about rank or skins or whatever because its just a game. I know that probably sound cliche, but its honestly the truth. I'm glad I found the TTT server and joined Defy because it really brought me back into what games are supposed to be. FUN. I just felt like I needed to get that off my chest... Anyways, I hope someone found what I wrote useful and enjoyed it. Have a Good One!

• Like 2

derank to play with my brother whos nonranked or silver 1

31 minutes ago, pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle said:

I queue with Fsjal.

Anyone: *queues with pdizzle*

CS:GO: "Your matchmaking experience will be significantly affected because the Trust Factor of pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle is substantially lower than yours."

It's a long story, but ill shorten it. So at one point i was dating Gaben, so he gave me alot of skins and even made me Global elite. But one day i saw him, the real man of my dreams. His name was, Felix. I had a crush on him for a long time, till one day i confessed and we started dating. Felix didnt know i was dating Gaben. But when savagery snitched on me about me dating Felix and Gaben, Felix dumped me, and Gaben took away my rank, and made me a filthy silver. Gaben, im sorry. 

40 minutes ago, statefarm-geico said:

It's a long story, but ill shorten it. So at one point i was dating Gaben, so he gave me alot of skins and even made me Global elite. But one day i saw him, the real man of my dreams. His name was, Felix. I had a crush on him for a long time, till one day i confessed and we started dating. Felix didnt know i was dating Gaben. But when savagery snitched on me about me dating Felix and Gaben, Felix dumped me, and Gaben took away my rank, and made me a filthy silver. Gaben, im sorry. 

You're just bad, kiddo.