EchoFX

Is using my !cp command in MG abuseive?

Question

So I bought VIP and one of the things I get is !cp or Checkpoints for the minigames server since I paid money for it I, of course, use it to set checkpoints to tp around the minigames now I admit It unfair but I did pay money to use them. Now since I use them people start to disrespect me and not be so nice towards me calling me an abuser and how I need to be banned etc. Now the actual question do you believe me using my checkpoints is abusive/toxic? let me know!

If yes I would like some rules to be set for VIP's / minigame server to avoid abuse of commands since I went trying to find Minigame rules but found none. 

8 answers to this question

As far as I know, cp can only be used on course maps. It's not really that unfair of an advantage, since most players can get by without using cp at all. So it's more of a helpful perk rather than an abusive perk.

• Upvote 1

CP is meant to be used on maps such as 100 traps, course maps, multi game maps, or maps that have climb. On maps/activities that are combat related the command should not be used. It is common sense that if you are using !cp in combat it is abuse and that can either fall under the Command Abuse or Exploiting rules and can result in loss of VIP. If !cp is still active on hns/battle royal it will soon be removed from those maps because it is not supposed to be used on those kinds of maps.

6 minutes ago, UWU said:

Echo it's fucking abusing

Did you even read Potato's reply?

1 minute ago, UWU said:

na

Good.

• Like 1

HE'S ABUSING 

but in like hide n seek/Battle royal mini games you shouldn't be able to use them. (hide n seek: tp yourself across the map to avoid getting killed) (battle royal: tping to a safe zone or behind the enemy to kill them) personally I think you shouldn't be allowed to use them during those kinds of maps.

• Upvote 1

To add to this, he constantly abuses this. Im not trying to get you in trouble, just using as an example btw. For instance, we will be playing some gamemode that has relation to aim, like AWP or BUY. He will set a CP in his spawn and the second he gets shot or engages, he teleports back. It is completely broken and definitely needs a fix.