Sign in to follow this  
Ghxst

[Denied] Add a VoteMute Command

Add a command similar to VoteSlay and VoteBan commands that Gold VIP's have, but it instead mutes the player and is available to lower ranks.

Useful for when there's a micspam issue and there's less than 16 players/No admins on/The micspammer just waits until battery regens.

I don't know which rank gets access, I was thinking Senior Members on up, and Bronze VIP's get it too if they aren't a Senior Member, but I'm not certain, and I want feedback for it.

Well, the issue is is that this can be abused easy and it they are very bad, you can always mute them and avoid them that way. 

• Upvote 1

Giving a VoteMute access to Bronze VIP and Senior Members seems like it would be abused too often. If we were to add this, just keep it to Gold VIP. I rarely ever see anyone actually abuse the Vote perks with Gold VIP anyway, they can handle it.

you can take  a note on whos spams and turn them down with csgo scoreboard its self 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

We wont be adding a vote mute command. If a player is mic spamming or whatever the case you can individually mute players on the score board. Look at this post https://defyclan.com/topic/3107-how-to-mute-someone-in-csgo/?tab=comments#comment-16659 if you don't know how to mute someone.