Sign in to follow this  
AlphaFoxtrot

Hello There!

I go by 3 names RiflemanAlphaFox, AlphaFoxtrot (not trying to mock the admin), and KarmaticRifleman.

I am a 13-year old that does stupid things on the TTT server and gets into convos that I shouldn't get into. Also next week on the 19th I am going to have surgery on my knees to get my metal plates out. Backstory (if you care at all): I had knock knees (if you care enough look it up) and I couldn't put my legs together. So then after a few months, I got them looked at and then they said that I had a choice. Either get the surgery soon or get my bone chopped and get metal implants to kind of replace the bone in a certain way. So then I got the surgery and now I am here today. End.  But either way, I think I am an okay person at most. See you on the TTT battlefield. :D

• Like 5

You word yourself very well, I'm glad to see more and more young players like you help grow the clan and mature along the way.

• Like 1

Update: From when I write this they rescheduled the surgery to yesterday so I am in a recovery state as of now. I can walk but it hurts like a bish. I also got myself a "boxers lip" because when they knocked me out my mouth was bitting (don't ask) on the breathing tube and when they took it out I bit my lip. So yeah. 

• Upvote 1