Magma

Need feedback on a map

looks interesting. You could probably organize a play test with defy, i would be down to join 

I thought you said you were done with map making?

I have nothing else to do so I may rant for a bit here.

TL;DR: 3/5, needs to be less CT sided.

The T spawn seems too broad for no reason, maybe delete the back space where the T spawns and move the spawn up?

B Halls are fine for now, they seem to be good for CT pushes but the T's get there first so that really shouldn't be changed.

Mid needs more props, seems like a 1v1 map made in 1 hour (not trying to be rude), but could be more T favored with the angles being less visible to the CT's. Also CT's get to mid way too quickly.

B Site has too many climbable props to make for some cheeky and useless angles to be holding with, the white container and the stack of warheads are examples of this.

Vents are decent except for the very high up angle you can watch mid from, since CT's get to mid first this spot is easily obtainable in the first moments of the round. The angle isn't very good, but can be used once or twice to catch an enemy off guard.

A Site is fine, as well as A main is well built, definitely suits both teams well.

I really think the map has potential to be a good map for 5v5, sure the map can be balanced and be more flashy to the average person. I'm no expert in map making and map balancing, but I have had a bit of experience with maps before and I can tell this map can be great fun.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy