Reaper

Reapers late introduction :D

Okay, I have been in defy for about 6 months now give or take and I am currently 16 years old I play video games and watch a stupid amount of anime and I have been playing video games for about 10 years of life. I am currently a sophomore(grade 10) and I am currently making stupid good grades and its lit. So I am a pretty normal person I have a normal personality and really want to make the server a better place for all of us. My main goal in posting this is for anyone that cares at a later date can get a decent idea of what I am like outside of the games and such I also have green hair(Subject to change soon) and I love rpg's as far as games go I actually love playing wow that was my main game before counter strike. I started playing counter strike because people at my local school were playing it and now instead of playing wow in its completey messed up state im here now :D So hopefully this was incitefull and ill cee yaaa later :D -Reaper

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

*Very late introduction. But hey welcome. :^)

it is never too late, but welcome!!!

• Upvote 1