I have a question what do you do if some keeps rapidly high sussing you for no reason

• Upvote 1

Seth, this is my alt account I was on the server when this happened and I'm sure you are confused by this with ur pea-sized brain but it was a joke and if anyone actually killed you for the suspicions they put on you then I'm sure you would have filed a report instead of this dramatic mess...

Guess who I am for a free skin (First person only) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, THISACCOUNTISINACTIVE said:

Seth, this is my alt account I was on the server when this happened and I'm sure you are confused by this with ur pea-sized brain but it was a joke and if anyone actually killed you for the suspicions they put on you then I'm sure you would have filed a report instead of this dramatic mess...

Guess who I am for a free skin (First person only) 

Amazon did 9/11.

• Confused 1

But he does bring up a good point, people are now randomly susing everyone and anyone they see for zero reasons and it is getting out of hand everyone has seen and notice this, its a growing problem that needs to be addressed at some point or at the very least discussed.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Tiger said:

But he does bring up a good point, people are now randomly susing everyone and anyone they see for zero reasons and it is getting out of hand everyone has seen and notice this, its a growing problem that needs to be addressed at some point or at the very least discussed.

It would be very simple just to have admins enforce false-sus more. I don't get why some rules are more important than others or when some rules are rarely enforced at all. It honestly makes no sense. 

Well that being my point have the admins enforce the rule a bit more, its already written in the rules but isn't really enforced as it should be, granted punishments for it aren't  written either its a gray zone as to how it should be handled. I trust the community admins will come to a decision in due time just have to wait and see where things will lead.

A little list of things that you can sus for should be shown as an example for folks to follow, would help clear any confusion for those that don't understand it fully and can be used as a learning tool.

• Upvote 1