So my car ended up getting totaled.

My dad was driving it after supposedly getting it all up to date with oil and general maintenance. He then takes a drive about 20 minutes away and swerves from a deer. He hits a rock and my car lit on fire.

Her is the aftermath...

fX2PdQ0.jpg

• Sad 2

Why does everyone turn to avoid deer, The rule of thumb is speed up and hit it head on, you turn you always do more damage.

11 hours ago, PepeHands said:

Is your dad ok? 

Yea he is alright. it was a pretty slow burning fire so he was able to get out in time.

10 hours ago, Tiger said:

Why does everyone turn to avoid deer, The rule of thumb is speed up and hit it head on, you turn you always do more damage.

See my car probably wouldve lit on fire anyway. There was a lot wrong with it. Im just glad it was fully covered

• Upvote 1

Cars can be replaced people cant, least he came outa it fine lucky man, luckly son 

Just now, Tiger said:

Cars can be replaced people cant, least he came outa it fine lucky man, luckly son 

Yea thats true

right off 

dont say rock say u hit the deer and it took off set ur car onfire plant some fake hairs on it

Glad your dad was okay and that your car is covered! I know it still sucks though :( you’ll just find a new car to love!

• Upvote 1

Wow that's crazy, you never know what life will throw at you so its always best to stay positive and cherish each day that goes by. I am glad to hear that your dad is okay.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/11/2019 at 12:11 AM, Bowie said:

dont say rock say u hit the deer and it took off set ur car onfire plant some fake hairs on it

My dad hit the deer, it's mom came by on its two hind legs with a tank of gas and some lighters and the rest was history.