Jump to content
Zach

Love All of You

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I guess it's time to make an official post about this. I have been inactive from DEFY for over a month now, and have been removed from the staff team for 11 days. There are many reasons I've been inactive, but mostly because of work and school. I love the server and I love DEFY, but it's time for me to go. I have way too many memories on the servers to list them all, some from recent, and some from 2 years ago, but if you were there you know, and know that you made them great. Some people (not all because I have a bad memory) that made my time here awesome:
@Mark

@PotatoStyle

@pr0fs

@Never Done

@ImNotRacist

@Magma

@Bowie

@Niall_Ferguson

@pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle

@baby

@Dev

@dre

@Brian D

@Blank

@Foxtrot

@OneSneakyFox

@XenoGenesis

@DEFY | Uncle

@Seven

@Ender

@MaineCoon

@YeetMyMeat

@Felix

@spicyravioli

@Jaden

@SIR

@Some_Person

@Connor

@Hank_Hell

And last but not least, @Krim

But seriously, I will miss everyone on the server, even if I forgot to put your name here. 

Waterpark is still the best map. Closequarters needs to be shot dead if it's not already. (sorry)  

 

Love you guys ❤️

Edited by Zach
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it was a good run Zach, you've been one of my favorites in the time that I've been here in this community. We joined pretty at the same time, so you're someone that I remember a lot about. I wish you luck in your job and any future endeavors and hope that you'll still keep in touch with a few of us. I'll cya around my friend.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zach, i'm gonna miss ya man. We had a lot of good times on the servers, rb6, and discord. When you are free you are always welcome to stop by. I wish you all the best with work and school. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zach, thank you for always being so cool to me. Good luck with everything!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was really fun my dude, I appreciate all the help you gave me when I first joined and when I was accepted as a TA so thanks for that. I wish you the best of luck my guy, I'll see you around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best of luck Zach ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See you zach dm if ur down to play something. Have fun and hope t

o see you around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, ItzGray said:

cya zach

cya gray ;(

2 hours ago, Ender said:

Best of luck Zach ❤️

❤️ ender bb

6 hours ago, Mark said:

Zach, i'm gonna miss ya man. We had a lot of good times on the servers, rb6, and discord. When you are free you are always welcome to stop by. I wish you all the best with work and school. :) 

We need to play some rb6 soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, PotatoStyle said:

Well it was a good run Zach, you've been one of my favorites in the time that I've been here in this community. We joined pretty at the same time, so you're someone that I remember a lot about. I wish you luck in your job and any future endeavors and hope that you'll still keep in touch with a few of us. I'll cya around my friend.

Yeah I'm gonna join from time to time and stay in contact with a few. We need to play some osu and get you to stay up past midnight soon. ❤️ 

51 minutes ago, Bowie said:

See you zach dm if ur down to play something. Have fun and hope t

o see you around.

We need to play some more of that one game we played recently

5 hours ago, Dev said:

Zach, thank you for always being so cool to me. Good luck with everything!

Thanks! Congrats on admin, you'll do great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Connor said:

Love you, Zach, ❤️

Love you too, Connor ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Niall_Ferguson said:

I'll miss you man, gl with the job.

I'll miss you too Niall ;(   

Thanks for the gl wishes ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pdizzlemynizzlefoschizzle said:

I'm really gonna miss you man, hope you'll get on JB every now and then so we can have fun like the good ol' days

I'm gonna miss you too Pdiz ❤️ 

I'll get on jb and we'll have an early 2018 day

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Felix said:

It was really fun my dude, I appreciate all the help you gave me when I first joined and when I was accepted as a TA so thanks for that. I wish you the best of luck my guy, I'll see you around.

Thanks for the gl wish

Gonna miss the late night CS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey zach its been quite the while hasn't it? I hope your school and work is doing fine. I'll always remember those late late night times. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didn't know u still played defy but join the gang gang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We played fortnite together man wtf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2019 at 8:19 AM, Seven said:

Hey zach its been quite the while hasn't it? I hope your school and work is doing fine. I'll always remember those late late night times. 

 

Seven My bb ❤️❤️ 

 

On 5/12/2019 at 10:48 AM, Blank said:

didn't know u still played defy but join the gang gang

I don't that's why I got removed from the staff team silly

 

On 5/12/2019 at 2:53 PM, Hexaquan said:

good luck

thx bb

 

On 5/13/2019 at 3:28 PM, Arkzy said:

We played fortnite together man wtf

You tk'd me xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy