Bowie

Remove csgo map TTT_Closequarters

Remove Map  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just thought its time to remove this map I think its the most hated map rn. No hate towards the guy who makes it but its time it has to go.

• Downvote 3

brugatory science Vol. 1 no way Jose accent mark

One of the few good maps left...

I'm more in the middle with this map. It's personally my least favorite map, but I understand why others like it. It's really just the map layout and how close everything is squished together. I don't necessarily think it's a bad map, just not built well for a ton of players at once.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, PotatoStyle said:

I'm more in the middle with this map. It's personally my least favorite map, but I understand why others like it. It's really just the map layout and how close everything is squished together. I don't necessarily think it's a bad map, just not built well for a ton of players at once.

i like it when a whole bunch of people are on so i get a whole bunch of people when i am T.

• Upvote 1

damn at this moment the community is 2/3 in favor of keeping the map folks 

Close quarters is looking good for the election in 2020 if these early polls are correct  

• Haha 1

Just know what map to fucking vote depending on how many players there are on the server. I leave myself when there are 16+ people on that map. You guys literally fucking vote highschool when there are 8 players and vote close quarters when there are 16+. What's the point of even having these forum posts when nothing is gonna change.

• Downvote 1

It is okay to exchange ideas and opinions without being rude to each other. With that being said, I personally like close quarters with the proper amount of people. Its voting and popularity seems inevitable though, lol. 

I like close quarters when the server is nearly full, Hard for the T to do anything with out actually planning a head, due to people being everywhere and makes them actually communicate if they are any good. 

23 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I like close quarters when the server is nearly full, Hard for the T to do anything with out actually planning a head, due to people being everywhere and makes them actually communicate if they are any good. 

I love it with many people as T because it lets you run and gun with easy escape. But its also super annoying for people camping. 

• Upvote 1

Tiger what are you saying. Since when have you seen people cooperate on a full server on close quarters. I personally have never seen you type anything in team chat