Traitor

Who's the Admin???

Posted (edited)

I'm posting this thread because a few players are getting salty of me reporting on them. They have even suss me during my rounds and have got me killed as a result by someone else (Cough cough Tiger). The reason why I've been posting a lot is because I posted a player complain on Zechly not too long ago where he pretty much rdmed me without remorse and even bragged about it by saying that he " didn't care" and "would take the karma".  In this report, I posted a logs report showing he killed me by doing excessive  health damage ( not a one tap aka by accident) and he didn't even get a warning.  So, I now record every time I play to prevent this from happening again and having other players taking advantage of me . Now, the reason for this post is to request for admins to start wearing an identifier to let other players know that there is an admin available while playing that way people who get rdmed can report to them and not the forums.  In other TTT servers admins always wear a badge with  caps letters like "ADMIN" that way players can quickly identify them and request them the necessary for those who break the rules.  Not everyone playing TTT knows who's the admin on. I know a few like Pepe and Josh but others not so much. So it's not my fault that I'm reporting people online because admins should wear a badge identifying them while playing and not have the same as every DEFY logo as all members. This is a request that I think will make the game a lot better for all of us. Please take into consideration this request. Thanks. 

Edited by Traitor
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Gonna make things easier for ya. Admins/Senior members are the only ones that are permitted to wear the | DEFY tag. All other members of our clan use | Defy and people who are interested in our clan use | defy. 

While it is confusing to tell who the admins are for new players, we use that to our advantage a bit. If you want a full list of our admins you can visit our roster (https://defyclan.com/topic/18-defy-roster/) and view who is staff at anytime you want.

• Upvote 2

Here you can see the names of all of the admins, aswell as updates to who becomes admin and who is removed from admin. Hopefully this helps. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your quick reply ❤️ This certainly does help, but still it's something that new players wouldn't know unless they played the game long enough. 

Well as potato said, that is also a good thing if players are new and want to break rules. If they don't know an admin is online, then we can catch them in the act.

Posted (edited)

Admins are also listed in the discord hard to miss those, I use that to see whos actually on

Edited by Tiger

On 6/2/2019 at 6:49 PM, PotatoStyle said:

yo potato you banned me for no reason for something i did like 12 rounds ago, those two traitors i killed, had killed a detective i had seen go into the building, i went into the building to see what was going on and two people walked out, one had a taser the other was following (mind you he didnt have the detective decal so how tf would he have a taser) so i go inside and what do i see a detective body laying on the ground dead, then the two i saw walk out follow me back in and crouch about to shoot me so i spray them down and what do you know they are both traitors. also if you want to ban me for three days and not even give me the chance to explain that is kind of fucked not gonna lie rn. 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, hectorzeroni said:

you think you are the only smart one

12 hours ago, hectorzeroni said:

Next time read the rules and don't act so innocent. In the video you can see you were even T-baiting which is against the rules. Also,  you were supporting players who were using the N-word (They've all been banned) and even asked me what's wrong with using the N-word. If you are so butthurt about this ban then go ahead and appeal it. Wait you don't know how, because you haven't read the rules again.  Fail. 

• Downvote 2

i didn't read anything from this post but it is me; I AM THE ADMIN!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1