* Danny DeVito

* Shaggy 

* Shrek

* Thanos

* PepeHands

* Me and the Bois

* Elon Musk (with his anime cat girls)

* and Florida Man

Who will win the epic battle royale ur guess is as good as mine. 

Well let's see. Shaggy, Shrek, and Thanos aren't real, so they're instantly ruled out. Danny Devito is sort of old now so I'm not sure he'll be able to do all that much and will be easily beaten by some of the younger people. Florida Man isn't very specific, considering there are many men from Florida. I guess if they were some wrestler or strong person from there they would have a chance, but who knows. PepeHands doesn't do anything but play TTT so he wouldn't show up. So that leaves the random man from Florida, you and the "Bois", and just Elon Musk, since cat girls aren't real either. The outcome is pretty heavily dependent at this point on who the "Bois" are, because once again, I don't exactly know who they are or how strong/smart they are. But honestly out of those options you and the Bois would most likely win because it's a group against two people without anyone else.

24 minutes ago, num3rical said:

Well let's see. Shaggy, Shrek, and Thanos aren't real, so they're instantly ruled out. Danny Devito is sort of old now so I'm not sure he'll be able to do all that much and will be easily beaten by some of the younger people. Florida Man isn't very specific, considering there are many men from Florida. I guess if they were some wrestler or strong person from there they would have a chance, but who knows. PepeHands doesn't do anything but play TTT so he wouldn't show up. So that leaves the random man from Florida, you and the "Bois", and just Elon Musk, since cat girls aren't real either. The outcome is pretty heavily dependent at this point on who the "Bois" are, because once again, I don't exactly know who they are or how strong/smart they are. But honestly out of those options you and the Bois would most likely win because it's a group against two people without anyone else.

shut up. we all know that shrek will eat thanos and poop him out on everyone else and get that chicken dinner

Florida Man 100%

As a citizen of Florida, The Florida man will win 100% ez clap. why? Because xxxtentacion died there, and the Florida man can summon his angry spirit at will.

On 6/6/2019 at 9:27 PM, num3rical said:

i dislike u

• Thanks 1

PepeHands would /slay @all 20000000000000 To win BR and ez clap

1 hour ago, PepeHands said:

PepeHands would /slay @all 20000000000000 To win BR and ez clap

Sounds like a food chain.