Jump to content
Kaedstar

My suggestions for murder

Recommended Posts

Murder is a massively neglected game mode overall, let alone on just DEFYclan, so ive come bringing some suggestions to help make murder great again
-More pointshop items
all of the items on the point shop are very basic and boring. we need to spice it up!
-More points

the only way to get points is from waiting around, and even then you only get ONE point every few minutes. I believe it should be raised to 5 points every few minutes, as well as a pity point (for dying) and 10 win points (for shooting the murderer or killing everyone as murderer) and even give 1 point for finding a clue
-Murderer gets a gun at 10 clues
there isnt really much point in the murderer collecting clues, but if the murderer could get a gun with 10 of them, it would not only be cool and fun, but it would also add more excitement
-Special rounds every 10 rounds
Low gravity, everyone is a murderer, murderer gets an rpg, etc.
-More maps

a lack of fun maps is pretty evident, so add more! water world, minecraft village, grenze mall and more.


Other suggestions would be appreciated on this thread, so whoever is in charge of adding things can see what we all want

Thank you

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kaedstar said:

Murder is a massively neglected game mode overall, let alone on just DEFYclan, so ive come bringing some suggestions to help make murder great again

 

Yes, it is pretty neglected but with players like you we can likely turn that around. Welcome to the community.

 

10 hours ago, Kaedstar said:

-More pointshop items
all of the items on the point shop are very basic and boring. we need to spice it up!

 

We definitely can add some more items but we wont be adding that much more as we would like to keep the download time for new players as low as possible as many garry's mod servers are known for long download times.

 

10 hours ago, Kaedstar said:

-More points

the only way to get points is from waiting around, and even then you only get ONE point every few minutes. I believe it should be raised to 5 points every few minutes, as well as a pity point (for dying) and 10 win points (for shooting the murderer or killing everyone as murderer) and even give 1 point for finding a clue

 

We only give points for playing as we don't want players just killing friends or other players just for the points. Players would be able to farm points with friends when no admins are on if we gave points for kills. The reason that we only give 1 point every few min is because we don't like to give the points out like its candy like every other server. The problem with giving points out fast is you don't feel rewarded because everyone has an item. When I joined servers in the past where I was able to get items within the 1 hour or less of playing I really felt no attachment to the server or cared that I got that item.

 

10 hours ago, Kaedstar said:

-Murderer gets a gun at 10 clues
there isnt really much point in the murderer collecting clues, but if the murderer could get a gun with 10 of them, it would not only be cool and fun, but it would also add more excitement

I don't think that would be such a good idea giving the murderer a gun because that is like one of the only ways to confirm someone is not the murderer. Also the murderer can always throw his knife if he wishes.

 

The point of collecting clues for the murderer is to disguise as another player. You need 1 clue and you click E on a dead body. Once you click e you will be disguised as that player meaning your player model should change as well as your name to that of the dead player. So if someone happens to call out that you are the murderer you can then kill them and disguise as them. Keep in mind though that your disguise only lasts until you kill your next victim. I recommend always collecting clues, that way you can keep being disguised as other players if necessary.

 

 

10 hours ago, Kaedstar said:

-Special rounds every 10 rounds
Low gravity, everyone is a murderer, murderer gets an rpg, etc.

 

Special rounds sounds like a good idea that might spice things up but would likely require custom coding.

 

10 hours ago, Kaedstar said:

-More maps

a lack of fun maps is pretty evident, so add more! water world, minecraft village, grenze mall and more.

 

We have quite a few maps already have you looked at the map list? Also can you provide a link to the maps you suggested.

  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this website you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy