I commented on @Mega‘s thread called “What's your favorite music genre/song” (credit where credits due, it helped me find out a lot about people) and I found out that both @1stSavagerYand I both play trumpet so I wanted to see what everyone else does as clubs, sports, golf or whatever you old people like Dev do, etc.

• Thanks 3

I play the...'clarinet'. I know i know its a pretty kiddie instrument but when they handed out the packets to list which three instruments you wanted to play I listed saxophone, drums, and clarinet which at the time I had no fucking clue that was a long weird stick shaped like an oboe :P

9 minutes ago, Mega said:

I play the...'clarinet'. I know i know its a pretty kiddie instrument but when they handed out the packets to list which three instruments you wanted to play I listed saxophone, drums, and clarinet which at the time I had no fucking clue that was a long weird stick shaped like an oboe :P

Yeah ok Squidward  

Sometimes I do things. Those things can relate to stuff, at times.

Posted (edited)

Work make a money

Drink alot

Read

Hike/swim in lakes....not pools

And of course Football games Baseball Hockey And nascar are all  sports I follow and attend when in Texas 

And a bunch of other stuff that Is to dark for mortal souls to hear 

Edited by Tiger

Though Be careful when in Korea, Tranny bars are afoot 0.0 

7th semester of clinical psichology, I sing and play piano, calisthenics and running with my hounds, and pretty much play video game to bring balance to my world.

• Like 1

On 7/3/2019 at 11:30 AM, Hannibal said:

7th semester of clinical psichology, I sing and play piano, calisthenics and running with my hounds, and pretty much play video game to bring balance to my world.

I’ve worked in department of clinical psychology.

Did you know that no one does jack shit there?

The doctor prescribes antidepressants to fat unappealing women and the nurses chat, give pills in the morning, chat, take a break, chat, go for lunch and then do paperwork for half an hour, oh and did I mention taking a break and chatting?

Personally for me it seems humorous to be doing 4 years of university, learning hardcore material that the average idiot wouldn’t handle, just so you can later have an easy meaningless job that pays a lot.

It kills me seeing people put fake smiles on and pretending that they care about their useless doing nothing job, when at the end of the day all they care about is the pay-check.

You aren’t going to be helping people in psychology as much as you think are or whatever your passion is with the job.

I hope you know what you are getting yourself into, but hopefully I have enlightened you if you haven’t known this already.

Posted (edited)
On 7/3/2019 at 1:30 PM, Hannibal said:

Please don’t take dad’s post to heart. His experience is not reflective of the entire community and do not give up on your hard work/dreams. I find my job and my education very fulfilling and though caseload burn out is a real thing, that’s where self care and advocacy comes in. Everyone I know...psychologists (though yes, are more medication based in today’s world), nurses, therapists, social workers, etc...care very much about their job and are passionate about people (and definitely don’t point out “fat unappealing women”) Keep killin it in university! I also play video games to de-stress and keep a balance too ?

Edited by Dev
  • Like 2

I do things. Those things take time. I also played 34 hours of TTT in a week. That took time. I talk to people. That takes time. I buy things. That takes time and money. 

• Haha 1

In my spare time I like to go to the beach, play tennis, drink wine, and get called a bitch by teenagers on TTT.

• Haha 3

i like to go the beach, i chill with my girlfriend, i play soccer, thats about it.

31 minutes ago, Dev said:

get called a bitch by teenagers on TTT.

Bit- I mean uh goodmin.

• Like 2

car shows, camping, movies, bbq, making money and going on trips. 

• Like 4

@Dev @dad well that souns more like a psychiatrist to me, and obviously psichology change depending on your country, here we cant medicate, we work together with neurologist, psichiatrist and other members of the heath care area, we give a support to the people trying to send the less pple we can to the psichiatris because yes, they only give useless medication that only change for worse the brain chemistry of the people they "help", this is a big thing to talk about but have in mind that psichologist dont medicate patients.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dev said:

and get called a bitch by teenagers on TTT

LOl, haven't heard that yet jajajjaa.

On 7/2/2019 at 10:58 PM, Josh said:

Sometimes I do things. Those things can relate to stuff, at times.

That's gonna be the phrase of the year, im going to pin that up on my twitter.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hannibal said:

@Dev @dad well that souns more like a psychiatrist to me, and obviously psichology change depending on your country, here we cant medicate, we work together with neurologist, psichiatrist and other members of the heath care area, we give a support to the people trying to send the less pple we can to the psichiatris because yes, they only give useless medication that only change for worse the brain chemistry of the people they "help", this is a big thing to talk about but have in mind that psichologist dont medicate patients.

Never mind what I said then.

Glad to hear that they do things differently in your country.