Felix

My retirement and leave.

This isn't a post I thought I would be making this soon, but on the off chance something happens I just want this to be here.

To start off, I'd like to thank everyone in the community for making me feel welcome and giving me a community worth working for. This was the first and only CS:GO community I joined, and I plan on keeping it that way. Defy has been great to me, and I hope that I've done good for the community in return. @Mark / @PotatoStyle / @pr0fs / @Bowie have made and nurtured a great community I was proud to be apart of, and I still am. Communities are a big thing for me, so if this post seems a bit "over dramatic" or long I apologize. When it comes to communities, I put everything I can into it and I stay loyal for as long as the community lasts or the as long as the community supports the players. Leaving is a big thing for me, because this was a server I've poured a couple hundred hours into since January and even more before that. I'd just like to say that being staff on Defy has been a great experience and if things go well while I'm gone and as long as the community accepts it, I'd like to come back sometime.

As for the reason for my leave and without going into too much detail, Life has decided it's time for me to step it up. A lot of things went into the thought of my decision to leave, Most of the contribution was my mental health. I've been fighting against certain things for a while now, and it's just been getting much harder to cope with the chaos the servers can be at times. It's no ones fault, it was a bad time for me and having to moderate mostly by myself for 20ish people was starting to really get to me. Outside of that, I'm turning 18 in 3 days and I'm planning on doing big things over the course of the next few months. I'm going to start working at a job I really care for, Going to spend more time with my Girlfriend, Family and Friends, Focusing more on my university work, and trying to work on getting better over all. That's just the beginning, and I'm trying to make sure I do everything right so I have no regrets later.

Lastly, I do plan on coming back but I can't guarantee it. I don't know when I can make the time to come back, or when I'll be ready to handle it all again but I really do plan on returning some day. Whether it's as Staff or as a Player once more, Defy has been a great experience for me so it doesn't really matter how it works out. The reason I made the post this long was just in case I don't come back. I wanted to have a formal farewell and leave on great terms with the community, and I hope that this does that.

Now, My leave of the server doesn't mean I'm gone for good from everywhere else. I'll still try to be active on the forums, and I'll try to hop on every now and then when I can. If people are interested in keeping in contact, here's the rest of my accounts you can reach me on.

Discord: Ghoul#0666 (Will update if it changed)
Main Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Felix-GFX

CS Account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DEFYFelix/

Battlenet: Lucid#12972

Osu: FelixOwO

And uh, besides that I think that's all. Big thank you to everyone for being good to me and an even bigger thanks to those I can call my friends. I would do one of those Cliché list things, but there's too many people to name and if I leave someone out that'd be big gay.

Goodbye for now everyone,

Head Senior Trial User General Admin, Felix

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 9

Damn Felix. You've always been a cool guy to play and be around. Thanks for all the good times man. Hope everything family/health ways does go good for you. Come back to play skribble every now and then. :)

• Like 1

my man... i just came backkkkkkk

• Haha 1

Always welcome back if u deside to come  hope to see you around from time to time.

• Like 1

Felix, you’re awesome. I’m always a message away if you ever need anything! Wish you all the best and hope to see ya around again one day

• Thanks 1

I’m gonna really miss you Felix! You’ve been a swell guy and an amazing admin. Thank you for your contribution, you made it a big one.

• Thanks 1

but fr i will miss you you have been a really fun and nice guy, sad to see you leave but i hope your time goes well

Why you wrote all that so blurry, [email protected]#%& those are my eyes :(

Hope see you around my friend, we join at the same time to this community so gonna miss you a lot, hope everything in your life go to the top, and yeh take care of your GF and university, Im going to go and cry and come back
love your piece of sexy voice

It's been a helluva ride and it was fun playing with you brother. May life give you great adventures and experiences, farewell! -Riley