DJWhisperMC

What’s your opinion on lack of players and staff online on the TTT server?

Im interested in your opinions about the lack of staff and players online on the TTT server. Tbh I think it sucks that the server has been losing players that follow the rules and staff that aren’t as active as they used to be. Obviously there is an abundance of staff, but they don’t seem to have an interest in TTT anymore or maybe CS:GO in general. That’s my opinion, now let’s hear yours. ?

I’m not sure when you’re playing but I’ve been getting almost 20 hours a week on TTT alone for the last few weeks. I do know I’m mainly a night/late night player though. It’s summer time and the server is seeing an influx of new players and with that comes a lot of rule breaking, but I feel like it just comes with the summer break territory and everyone is trying their best. Keep in mind staff members have lives and jobs too so it’s hard to keep the server under control every day all day. 

• Upvote 1

Got 34 hours first week this month. 24 last week. So far have 10 this week. Bad timing but idk. I play throughout the day but mostly nightish. 

Idk i have not been on for the past 5ish days but I agree and think ttt needs 3-4 more admins and jb needs 1. 

8 hours ago, Bowie said:

Idk i have not been on for the past 5ish days but I agree and think ttt needs 3-4 more admins and jb needs 1. 

3-4 seems a bit much but definitely at least 1-2, though there are plenty of good candidates *violent cough*

I like it more without the admins most of the time, however admins are sometimes really needed.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Nydekore said:

3-4 seems a bit much but definitely at least 1-2, though there are plenty of good candidates *violent cough*

^

*cough*

1 hour ago, ItzGray said:

^

*cough*

Wheezes in now admin

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Nydekore said:

Wheezes in now admin

i know, i was talking about someone else *cough cough*

Edited by ItzGray

Personally i feel like some more late night admins would be good, like im talking into the AM admins. although ive seen more admins on later in the night, like Nydekore was on until like 2am last night, I still feel like that area could use 1 or 2 more admins. During the day and like early night tho i dont think its really an issue, there is usually 1 to 2 admins on.

On 7/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, Brock said:

Personally i feel like some more late night admins would be good, like im talking into the AM admins. although ive seen more admins on later in the night, like Nydekore was on until like 2am last night, I still feel like that area could use 1 or 2 more admins. During the day and like early night tho i dont think its really an issue, there is usually 1 to 2 admins on.

When I was admin I kinda filled in that time period. I was a 3-7 am player most of the time 

2 minutes ago, Zach said:

When I was admin

BaCk In My DaY

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zach said:

When I was admin I kinda filled in that time period. I was a 3-7 am player most of the time 

Okay Gramps

On 7/26/2019 at 11:00 PM, PepeHands said:

BaCk In My DaY

22 hours ago, Nydekore said:

Okay Gramps

What am I supposed to say? "I admin those hours not currently"??

10 minutes ago, Zach said:

What am I supposed to say? "I admin those hours not currently"??

Don't worry bout it pops. You're just old.

i believe we need a couple more TTT admins as well.  especially those who play at odd hours like in the morning *cough*