Currently fake body is bad, it's obvious when it's a fake body (the TRAITOR part doesn't show up in the scoreboard, it's only your username), and it's an obvious sign that you're a Traitor.

Instead of marking the body as traitor, I think it should be marked as innocent. This wouldn't be OP at all because if players are paying attention and have the smallest amount of logic they would be able to process the fact that someone that was ID'd is somehow still living.

This would make the fakebody much more reliable, fun, and more likely to be bought. And would overall improve the server in my opinion.

The whole point of fake body is to confuse others that you are dead after you got KOS'ed, so you can pick up some kills before others realize it was a fake body. There is no point buying your type of fake body in the first place, because it does not make a difference. Why would someone buy a fake innocent body if they aren't under SUS or KOS, same thing as a fake traitor body. Stop shit storming stupid ideas.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, dad said:

The whole point of fake body is to confuse others that you are dead after you got KOS'ed

but it doesn't? 

Players that know about how fake body works can instantly just say it's a fake body.

With the new fixed fake body it would still confuse players, so I'm not really sure where you're getting at saying it's a dumb idea.

I made 1 other thread with an idea, it's hardly a shit storm.

I have yet to experience what you described but maybe I should check it out for myself. It's probably because I haven't even seen a fake body used in a little while though. But if what you said is true it could possibly cause some problems in the future. I'll look into it a bit.

• Thanks 1