HouseOwner

Why Am I Hated?!??!?!?!

Most of the people on TTT that pick on you are just fucking retards that bully children to boost their ego.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GoodGuyCole said:

Great server. Great people. Lots of fun.

Source

• Downvote 1

I upvoted ur member app if it makes you feel better 

All these replies arent really sayin much but for me, I don't really hate you. Why other people hate you is just the fact that they feel the need to bully someone younger than them so they feel powerful. At least thats what I think. Theres only been one time I muted you tho and @Dev knows exactly when that was lol. But dont stress it too much. If Im on and see harassment, Ill take care of it. 

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Weeb said:

All these replies arent really sayin much but for me, I don't really hate you. Why other people hate you is just the fact that they feel the need to bully someone younger than them so they feel powerful. At least thats what I think. Theres only been one time I muted you tho and @Dev knows exactly when that was lol. But dont stress it too much. If Im on and see harassment, Ill take care of it. 

Agreed, we all used to see the same shit happen to poor Arkzy, don’t sweat stuff like that, just ignore them take a break from TTT if need be and collect evidence or notify an ingame staff member

Edited by Nydekore