stitch

Do you guys whip first or nae nae first?

i whip first because its always been like that. it feels more natural.Image result for whip danceorImage result for black baby nae nae?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Brock said:

shitposting 101

this is no laughing matter and how disrespectful can you be by saying this. you broke my heart. serious matters only please

who doesn't whip first? i thought that was why its called the WHIP and nae nae not the nae nae and whip.

nsUt6Ns6smO92_P9UDqQLcftjEiTtY4R47AekrQZ

• Upvote 1

I typically overdose on Ketamine first

37 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

I typically overdose on Ketamine first

I typically contemplate suicide first.

• Haha 2

honestly i have to disagree here danny. it has been a proven fact that you INDEED nae nae BEFORE you whip. im a scientist and i have conducted MULTIPLE studies and research to figure it out

4 hours ago, Bluezyy said:

honestly i have to disagree here danny. it has been a proven fact that you INDEED nae nae BEFORE you whip. im a scientist and i have conducted MULTIPLE studies and research to figure it out

now this is where youre wrong, even here according to this article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watch_Me_(Whip/Nae_Nae) it claims that you will have to whip first. nae nae costs to much energy to whip after and it does not look good here. it has been proven by scientists and by me, the whip master of all cheifs,