clue is just an all around bad/broken map, when you pick up a prop it lags the server a ton and can even crash it, the light switch is incredibly annoying and a fault in the map IMO.

I personally feel that just the problem with the prop lag and server crashing is enough but the all around dislike for the map from the majority of the community is another factor.

• Upvote 5

Totally agree, the map is claustrophobic and encourages camping/hiding. Gameplay is chaotic, clustered, and in my opinion not fun almost ever. I personally refuse to play on the map and will wait until the map rotates to hop back on the server. I genuinely hate this map, it is my least favorite of any (Nexus would be if we actually played it, but we don't so I don't hate it as much).

• Upvote 1

Literally just made a post saying the same thing without seeing this post lmao

Clue is a good map tho. I dont wanna lose it :( its skyscraper all over again.

• Upvote 1

If i wanted to play in the dark half the time then i'd rather hang myself 

• Haha 2

its dog shit because of all the trolls turning the lights off, knowing it causes other discomfort

Clue in my opinion is a great map. I have known about this exploit for a long time which will cause lag and can potentially crash the server. I knew eventually the day would come that it would need to be removed because maps that can be exploited like that will only hurt the server and until that exploit is patched the map will be removed from the map pool. It will be removed from the map pool soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1