Nydekore

How to install/use Shadowplay

I've noticed that despite us admins constantly getting calls, when we join problems that seem to be long lasting and constant are left unpunished because of a lack of evidence due to most not recording. This can be easily resolved by downloading the Geforce Experience which helps to record footage. Follow these steps to get Shadowplay and to help the DEFY staff team to improve the server. 

1. Download the Geforce Experience from https://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/download (This does NOT require you to have any Geforce GPU in your computer)

2. Sign in/sign up (this shouldn't take long)

3. Hit alt + z to activate the Geforce Experience overlay and turn on Instant Replay and hit settings to adjust how long the video will be and how good its quality is

4. Whenever you want to save footage hit alt + z and then tap Instant Replay and then save the footage. 

If you are using this footage to report a player upload it to youtube then send the link in the report under evidence.
This is by far the most efficient way of collecting evidence of rule breakers as it does not lag your game, is always running in the background, and is fairly simple.

• Upvote 3

Thanks child. Very nice. Now they can make player complaints on the forums like normal people. 

What about Radeon Relive??? Share the love

Small correction, you do need a GeForce GPU to  use it.

Windows Game Mode also has a recording software, I'm not exactly sure how it works but im pretty sure you can set it up to record past clips. You can press ⊞ Win + G or press the windows button to activate.

Even Gyazo has a replay system now

14 minutes ago, Weeb said:

Even Gyazo has a replay system now

Gyazo gang

I personally use AMD ReLive, it just came with my PC and is super useful.

Honestly ReLive or Shadowplay are pretty much essentials for playing TTT, as for those who are on integrated graphics idk maybe like gyazo replay but you have to have pro and it only records the past 30 seconds.