MSWS

Reset and advertise

Hi, can we please plan a reset of the MC server and update it to 1.14.4? If possible there should be an announcement for when it’s scheduled to build up hype and to inform everyone that we do intact have a MC server. I also think there should be more formal rules, especially for griefing.

• Like 1

1.14.4 is not optimized rn 

46 minutes ago, Bowie said:

1.14.4 is not optimized rn 

What exactly do you mean by this? It's stable enough to be the default version that BuildTools builds.

Yeah I feel like the Minecraft server is lacking in terms of content. The thing with survival servers is they should be reset at least every couple weeks. Once you do everything there is to do is starts to get stale. It’s not a defy problem but just Minecraft in general. But I also understand why pushing the server to 1.14.4 may not be beneficial right now. If anything wait for more support with plugins and then consider pushing the update. However, a world reset would be good idea to make things fresh/exciting for the time being.

1.14 runs way worse than any of the other versions right now, hence why many servers are choosing to not update. Maybe when 1.15 comes out it will be a more viable option but right now performance is hot garbage.

PvP survival so we can raid n stuff so it doesn't get boring once you reach end game.then you can make like secret bases and storage ez.