Felix

My Final Goodbye. (Probably)

I made my temporary farewell before, but I think this is going to be my final goodbye.

This is by the best community I've ever been apart of, and I'm glad that I get to go out on a good note. Since my resignation and even from before then, I just haven't found the fun in TTT or CS:GO anymore. I've spent 1000's of hours on both, most of my TTT coming from Garry's Mod and I think I've just officially burnt out. With that being said I don't really see myself coming back to Defy any time soon if at all, so I just wanted to give my final goodbye. I'd like to start out by thanking everyone for trusting me and befriending me during my time on the server, I've made some solid friends on here and I'm glad to have met you all. Secondly, I'd like to thank the staff team for everything they've done. Being staff on the server is really stressful at times, at least for me because I don't do well in really intense situations but I feel like staff don't really get the appreciation they deserve. So thanks to all of you for helping me out because I'm dumbass, and moderating the servers to make them what they are today. 

With all of that being said, I think it's my time to dip. It's been a fun ass time, I've made some good ass memories, but I'm boutta head out.

If you wanna keep in contact with me, you can find me on:

League of Legends: FelixUwU

uPlay (Mainly R6): Ghoul.R6

Discord: Ghoul#0666

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Felix-GFX

Here are somethings to remember me by: Video #1Video #2Video #3

• Sad 12
  • Upvote 2

Goodbye Felix, thank you for all the fun times, you were one of the greatest admins Defy has ever had and we will all remember you fondly. I think I speak for all when I say we will miss you, you’ve got a very special charm and a knack for befriending almost anyone you want to.

• Like 1

I've made a lot of good memories with you Felix, im gonna miss you. You will always be the goodest boy

• Like 1

I have have lots of moments on the server and you made them the best I would like to thank you for all the times I had for being on the server. Goodnight Felix. :D

• Like 1

I know it’s late but love you felix you’ll always be remembered what a great man-danny

Edited by stitch
  • Like 1

there isn't an emoji to describe how sadness I feel. I just want to let you know u own all the epicsauce and them some big doinks forsure