Brock

Best peripherals

Comment below your favorite company to buy mice, keyboards, etc from.

The right answer is Logitech but it's ok to have bad opinions

I never really stuck to any specific brand, I've got a whole mix of things. I have an Acer monitor so that's pretty epic I suppose. For mice, from what I've tried over the years, I'd say Logitech is the best. 

Been a big Steelseries guy for a couple years, I particularly like their headsets and mice.

At the expense of sounding like a rich normie, Razer has been my accessories for a long time

• Haha 1

My keyboard and mouse is corsair and its better than what I've had in the past.

i got headset mouse and keyboard all razer the keyboard is prob the best, mouse is only nice because of the 12 buttons on the side and the headset is cheap plastic

ive had about 10 razer deathadders, they are best smh. for keyboard ive had like 5 black widows and like 3 corsairs k70's. corsair is the best for keyboards in the end. i use a lot of different headsets but my fave is my corsair because it is wireless

Edited by Bluezyy

If you actually care about key switches or mechanical switches in general, don't go Cherry MX (specifically Corsair), since Cherry recently have been absolute shit for what they are worth.

Gateron or Kailh are some of the best switches imo, since they have a wide variety of switches that are actually worth it.

Mice are whatever, 75% have the same sensor in them anyway. Just test some out and see what you like.

Headphones are essential to be good, you can use a headset(headphones that have mic attached), something like Corsair, Logitech, HyperX is good here. You could also go down the audiophile tree and get some quality headphones like Sennheiser, Audiotechnica, or beyerdynamic, which all have great build quality and amazing sound drivers.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Oil_Boy said:

If you actually care about key switches or mechanical switches in general, don't go Cherry MX (specifically Corsair), since Cherry recently have been absolute shit for what they are worth.

Gateron or Kailh are some of the best switches imo, since they have a wide variety of switches that are actually worth it.

Mice are whatever, 75% have the same sensor in them anyway. Just test some out and see what you like.

Headphones are essential to be good, you can use a headset(headphones that have mic attached), something like Corsair, Logitech, HyperX is good here. You could also go down the audiophile tree and get some quality headphones like Sennheiser, Audiotechnica, or beyerdynamic, which all have great build quality and amazing sound drivers.

i have cherry, kailh, gateron, and razer switch keyboards. they are all cherry clones, the gaterons are cheap and feel like shit, kailh and cherry are more or less the same, and the razer switches are just a little heavier. Mice yeah its all about shape but its also about durability etc. as far as headsets im not really a fan of audiophile/monitor headphones for gaming because it doesnt lend itself as well to the kind of sounds you need in games, and im partial to wireless headsets and logitech is king for wireless, period.

33 minutes ago, Hank_Hell said:

headphone

What kind?

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

What kind?

Its hank. Dont expect and answer.